Kambodscha Essen und Trinken
315 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "Kim is a former monk who will guide you along a great variety of foods. Some are weird and exotic, such as balut and insects. Other foods are very friendly to the Western palate. Great to sample."
* A traveler said: "This street food tour pushed us out of our comfort zone and we sampled some fantastic local delicacies as a result. The stuffed frog, fried crickets, and Cambodian sweets were all delicious. The setting, eating local food with the local people, was a great way to feel momentarily immersed in the culture."
* A traveler said: "This was the best tour we did on our triip because of our fabulous tour guide, Bo! He was so sweet and knowledgeable and we learned lots about Cambodia. Got to visit a market for the locals, a cool night market and eat bugs and interesting foods and the best was dinner at a local spot! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice experience, very clean and nice place and lovely people. Even though it doesn’t seem like a very typical “locals home”. You have many options and you can try many different meals. Food allergies/ vegetarian/ vegan is no problem. Perfectly fresh herbs straight from the garden!"
Sombai Infused Cambodian Liqueur: Workshopbesuch und anschließende Kostprobe des typischen regionalen Likörs
* A traveler said: "Great tour and tasting experience. The hand-painted bottles are beautiful and the sombai is amazing! I brought my children with and they enjoyed the tour too. Even though they could not paticipated in the tasting, they enjoyed smelling the different liqueurs."
* A traveler said: "Nice trip and special thanks to our guide Marin! He was very kind, knowledgeable and did his best throughout the entire day."
* A traveler said: "A fun tour to be recommended. The food was delicious and plentiful and our guide was charming and knowledgeable. Would recommend taking this tour if you wish to taste local food at its best"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience. Visited a local market , boat ride down the river and walked though the floating village in the dry season . Learnt so much about their way of life in the wet and dry season . High light of our trip to siem reap . Don’t let it being the dry season put you off . Very informative trip"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. Our guide Cherry was very friendly and informative. We enjoyed this trip, especially the time spent at the waterfall. Beautiful temples and carvings along the way aswell as some stalls to buy from. We had a really nice group of 6 and met some lovely people during this day."
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour. Our guide and driver were great and they looked after us well and did the tour at our pace. Really enjoyed the history and tomb raider temple in particular. Would really recommend doing a private tour in Angkor Watt with Son. Thanks again Paul and Yolande"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Nak was excellent.He is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic .It was a brilliant trip.The market that we saw on the way was fascinating and of course the village on stilts quite amazing.We totally recommend this trip and this guide."
* A traveler said: "Initially we started viewing the custom of growing commodities such as rice and girds very informative,then proceeded to cruise along river and view sustainability along the water,(wow) things we don’t know! However the dinner was limited and cold lack of variety.guides were wonderful very understandable....would go back!"
* A traveler said: "We were so happy to Be met and driven to our hotel. Our driver was very pleasant and helpful. The vehicle was comfortable and we had a good welcome to Siem Reap"
* A traveler said: "6 of us in this group tour and the guide, Vuth is a very experienced guide. Speak english well and make our tour a fun one. He was our photographer most of the time and plan the whole trip well. Driver is also good in ensuring we are safe and have cool towels ready after each site visits. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "An exciting show that left you spellbound right from the start. The performers were so talented and the show had laughter, breathtaking acrobatics and a storyline woven in. Absolutely fabulous."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and excellent guide. Extensive tour of temples and sunset visit to mountain. Tour can last a few hours or in our case a full 10hours (apologies) dependant on your requirements. Great day and many thanks."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable experience and the boat staff are very friendly and helpful the good and drink were excellent and good value for money....highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "We were picked up on time and our guide was excellent. We saw a beautiful sunrise then had breakfast at a small cafe opposite Angkor Watt before entering into the historical area. Our guide was charming and very knowledgable. We came away from Angkor Watt better informed and much more appreciative of this wonder of the world"
- Einzigartige Erlebnisse
- Essen und Trinken
- Desserts und Süßigkeiten
- Essens- und Getränkekurse
- Kaffee und Tee
- Kulinarische Erlebnisse
- Wein, Bier und Spirituosen
- Kunst und Kultur
- Kurse und Workshops
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Saisonale und besondere Anlässe
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Beng Mealea
- Kbal Spean (Fluss der tausend Lingas)
- Die Terrasse
- Phnom Bakheng
- Alter Markt (Phsar Chas)
- Wat Preah Prom Rath Tempel
- Srah Srang
- Preah Khan
- Wat Athvea Tempel (Prasat Vat Althea)
- Ta Prohm
- Phnom Kulen Nationalpark
- Tempel Bakong
- Roluos Gruppe
- Russischer Markt (Tuol Tom Poung Market)
- Nationalmuseum von Kambodscha
- Aktivitäten in Siem Reap
- Aktivitäten in Phnom Penh
- Aktivitäten in Angkor Wat
- Aktivitäten in Sihanoukville
- Aktivitäten in Kratie
- Aktivitäten in Battambang
- Aktivitäten in Krong Kaeb
- Aktivitäten in Kampong Thom
- Aktivitäten in Thailand
- Aktivitäten in Laos
- Aktivitäten in South Coast
- Aktivitäten in Ko Chang
- Aktivitäten in Mekong Delta
- Aktivitäten in Südvietnam