Zentral- und Südamerika Kinderfreundliche Touren/Aktivitäten
125 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "Amazing! I wanted to see sloths while in Costa Rica, and this tour did not disappoint! Beyond that, our tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. He even waited for us to start (add at least 30 mins to any estimated drive time...). In addition to the sloths, we saw different types of monkeys, birds, and frogs! Some of our favorite pictures from this vacation were taken on this tour, and we are so thankful for our guides patience and experience. Near the end of the tour we even got to enjoy a lovely protected beach in a beautiful cove. All in all, this tour was incredible and we highly recommend it for anyone visiting Costa Rica!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent value for money and the staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. Such friendly People. Recommended."
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing tour! Our guide Manuel knew it all and was so great! Highly recommend doing this tour if you are in Costa Rica!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver/guide Jerry was amazing! He was extremely knowlegeable and helped negotiate deals! We skipped the zip, but the sloth/monkey santuary was great with the most amazing popsicles. The beach was crystal clear!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on the sloth tour and saw several different animals. In all we saw 6 different sloths, a poison tree frog, an iguana, a basilisk , and a couple toucans. The tour guides were knowledgeable and friendly."
* A traveler said: "A great and unique experience to see the penguins in their natural environment. It worths the money."
* A traveler said: "Mop was AMAZING! It was one of my favorite parts of the trip. It rained for most of it but they provide rainboots which made all the difference! We hadnt seen a sloth yet and he made sure we saw one before the tour was over. I cannot express enough how amazing this tour was. I highly highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Best thing to do and once in a lifetime experience . No need to do walk with penguins as it is roped off limited"
* A traveler said: "Our Guide was the best. We feek nature, we met quiet and harmony. Very good organization. We spent our time im the wonderfull płace with very profesional and cimunicative Guide Danny."
* A traveler said: "Nestor and Chili (I hope my memory has that correct) were great guides and knowledgeable about the flora and fauna but more importantly made the trip personable and rewarding. Definitely recommend going with them to Caño Negro if you want to see species you only get to see here."
* A traveler said: "fantastic, we had a great driver, friendly, informative, and for the roads, he was a fantastic driver. We had a great time"
* A traveler said: "Ivan was an exceptional guide! We feel so fortunate to have been on *his* tour given his 20+ years of experience and knowledge of the estuary and local wildlife. We had our sons, ages 7 and 11, with us. Ivan was super fun for the children and taught them how to call the howler monkeys. And the monkeys responded each time. Highly recommend!"
- Nahuel Huapi
- Laguna Torre
- Parque Lage
- Isla Negra
- ChocoMuseo Cusco
- La Vega Central
- Portillo Skigebiet
- Ilha dos Frades
- Barra Leuchtturm
- Garganta del Diablo (Teufelsschlund)
- Paseo 21 de Mayo
- Itaipu Damm
- Barrio Cosme Velho
- Kloster San Bento
- Iglesia La Compañía de Jesús
- Botanischer Garten Buenos Aires
- Baburizza Palast
- Gold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenú)