Cluj-Napoca Kunst und Kultur
46 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. The tour guide was super nice and new tons about the area. Once we got to the Turda Salt Mine, he knew even more! He knew the history, the details, little known facts, any question I had was answered!! I definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing trip made better by our guide Ilona, she had great English and answered my many questions even if they had nothing to do with our trip, I would recommend to all, if I get a chance I would use this company again"
* A traveler said: "I can say that we really enjoyed this tour. It was quite smooth, interestingly connected and sufficient with details and information. All this is because of Roxana, who is very professional nice guide, who surrounded us with her attention and warm attitude. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "This two day private tour was the high point of the two weeks we spent in Romania for my friend and me. We were wonderfully fortunate to be guided by Ilona Farkas, who knew the area and its cultural and artistic significance well, and was eager to share her knowledge with us. It was a wonderful cultural experience and a very pleasant one with good food and lodging with welcoming, interesting people."
* A traveler said: "Aurelian is a knowledgeable yet laid-back, humorous guide. He gave us insight into the history of the area but also really went the extra mile in showing us some extra sights. He is also a safe driver :) It was such a memorable and lovely day, partly due to our luck in being paired with Aurelian. As for Sighisoara and Biertan themselves, it was absolutely inspiring. It felt like going back in time, truly a fairy tale experience. Worth it!"
* A traveler said: "This trip was memorable. I enjoyed the Dracula themed festivities but I also got to experience and learn about the rich culture of Romania. I will definitely do it again!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was the highlight of our entire European vacation. Joseph is like an encyclopedia of knowledge . A real history buff. From the local visits to the salt mine everything was absolutely perfect . We can’t stop raving to everyone how great he was and how fantastic Transylvania is. We look forward to booking a future trip with him and we have literally told all of our friends and family about him. Until next time ..... we will be back"
* A traveler said: "A great tour to get a background in Romanian history and see some of Romania's famous sites as well as those not so famous.The tour guide was informative and friendly and made the trip fun.Great overall tour"
* A traveler said: "I would recommend doing this tour! It's an all day tour from about 8 in the morning until 10 at night. A local guide picked me up in his car right from the front of my hotel in the center of Cluj-Napoca. We drove about 4 hours through the countryside and he explained some Romanian history as we drove. We arrived at the Bran Castle village, had lunch at a nice restaurant, and then toured the castle. After the castle, we drove to the village of Sighisoara and the guide gave a tour of this little town (would definitely recommend visiting this village). The guide was there to explain and answer any questions all day. A good tour! I will never forget my visit to the castle or to the beautiful country of Romania."
- Aktivitäten in Transsilvanien
- Aktivitäten in Sighisoara
- Aktivitäten in Sibiu
- Aktivitäten in Brasov
- Aktivitäten in Timișoara
- Aktivitäten in Iași
- Aktivitäten in Bukarest
- Aktivitäten in Belgrad
- Aktivitäten in Budapest
- Aktivitäten in Sofia
- Aktivitäten in Krakau
- Aktivitäten in Bratislava
- Aktivitäten in Wien
- Aktivitäten in Westrumänien
- Aktivitäten in Walachei