40 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "Nathan, our guide, was absolutely brilliant. We enjoyed our experience so much more because of his enthusiasm and knowledge. We have recommended this to our friends as it was so good. Nathan deserves a medal for his ability to join the whole group together and have fun. We will do it again. Many thanks for a great trip."
* A traveler said: "I have waited almost 40 years to see the Lipozzan Stallions in the Palace in Vienna. This was truly a dream come true. I have ridden and shown horses for many years and could not take my eyes off of the riders and horses while training. Magnificent! I will be back again, for sure."
* A traveler said: "As a football fan, the experience was awesome. The place was beautiful to see. The tour guide was a very nice person. Kudos to him."
* A traveler said: "the show was amazing, full to capacity, everyone on there feet screaming OLE, it was phenomenal, very orderly, when buying tickets ensure you have tickets to see the bullfight not only the guided tour."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour brilliant access around the ground staff very friendly and helpful highly recommend a visit"
* A traveler said: "Dimitris was an excellent guide and we had a fantastic Athens full day tour. The entire experience was educational and exciting."
* A traveler said: "Learning about the history of the club and about the eagles was amazing. The tour guide spoke both Portuguese and English to facilitate for all the other participants. As a football fan it is a must go"
* A traveler said: "Very easy to get in and audio was great. Highly recommend this tour for anyone that is planning to visit the colosseum."
* A traveler said: "We met our tour guy Mike Haggar, in the rugby store. He was extremely nice and took us first to the England Rose/poppy gates and was so full of information. He took us up to level 6 and told us a lot of things we didn't know, all the time making he made it seem as he was talking to you! We went in the President' s lounge, the royal box. Changing rooms, they're a lot bigger than they look on the telly! He took us down to the the pitch . I found out information about the players that lost their lives in both World Wars that is behind the gates that we saw (Rose/Poppies) we had the most amazing tour & that was all due to Mike Haggar, the man's a legend! We also toured the World Rugby Museum. OMG it was amazing. There were shirts from all over the World. I always wondered why they called a rugby shirt a rugby jersey, it's because the early shirts were knitted & they looked like a jumper. Take a trip to Twickenham & do the tour & Museum, even if you don't like rugby, you will have a fantastic experience. You might even be luck & have Mike."
* A traveler said: "I booked this tour primarily for my two boys aged 18 and 13 who are football crazy. They loved every minute of it. It was very convenient getting picked up at our hotel and taken directly to the stadium. Our guide Paulo was excellent: he arrived early and made our tour very relaxed, informative and enjoyable. Paulo stayed with us throughout the tour but the stadium had its own expert on Benfica and she explained the history and gave us a great tour. Paulo then accompanied us to th museum where he was able to smoothly signpost the displays of most interest. I have visited Barcelona's stadium, without a guide, and I think this experience was better overall. The immersion experience in the elevator is not to be missed. We were dropped off at the hotel and the boys and I were delighted with the overall experience. The whole package took around 3 hours."
- Kunst und Kultur
- Oft schnell ausverkauft
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Sehenswürdigkeiten und Museen
- Alte Ruinen
- Burgen und Schlösser
- Denkmäler und Wahrzeichen
- Eintrittskarten für Museen
- Natürliche Sehenswürdigkeiten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten