Europa Beobachtung von Delfinen
207 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "On our first trip we saw pilot whales, on the second trip even some turtles and dolphins in the distance. Anne was a very nice Tour Guide. I love the respect that is shown to the animals, if they approach, they approach the boats, else they are left alone."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful boat ride with the family and a great, warm and friendly crew. Saw lots of dolphins and some great sights with amazing descriptions by the team on board. Recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour with Maria and Captain John. The boat was small, allowing us to approach the whales and dolfins. Maria and John were very knowledgeable, kind, and enthusiastic."
* A traveler said: "Dolphines, caves and the beaches were the most memorabel of the experience. The driver went very fast on the way back...scary!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip nice & relaxing friendly, helpful crew didn’t spot the dolphins 🐬 but had a great time including a swim in the sea. Good numbers enough to give some space"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic and memorable afternoon!!! Two humpback whales keep the whole boat entertained for ages."
* A traveler said: "Michael from Georgia attended to our needs on the boat and was a lovely guy. We saw whales and dolphins and would recommend this trip. The pick up and drop off driver was also a nice guy. He was from Moldova 👍"
* A traveler said: "Perfect trip, excellent service Saw a lot of dolphins,pilot whales en even seals,there only live 40 near deserta island"
* A traveler said: "It was so good....We did it twice in 3 days! We was so impressed by the Crew and our first trip @16:30 pm. We decided to book another trip @10 am two days later. Two totally different experiences but both of them were so special!!! Emanuel the Captain and Thiago the biologists took us 6 on a magic trip and it felt like a private tour. Both times we did see dolphins - calmly swimming by our boat. It was so quiet and peaceful. Thank you guys for all the effort and love you shared with us. We will be back for a 100 %!"
* A traveler said: "The staff is great. The ride is awesome. The bay is beautiful. Mother nature is unpredictable so whales are not always there. we got to see puffins, white-beaked dolphins and harbor porpoises. It is well worth."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely incredible, we managed to see whales and dolphins! The staff were extremely friendly and helpful the full duration of the tour! Thanks guys!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip with at least 50 dolphins surrounding the boat and putting on a fantastic display for us. They clearly enjoy interacting with the boat and it was great to see the baby dolphins playing around. The guides were very knowledgeable and informative, as well as friendly and approachable."
* A traveler said: "We went on a boat trip with captain Kevin. We saw beluga whales. Captain made sure to stay close to them without turning on the engine, which made the animals relaxed and interested in our boat. We not only saw the whales, but also learned about their lives and habits thanks to knowledgeable captain-guide Kevin."
* A traveler said: "We saw sperm Wales and Atlantic spotted Dolphins and the staff were really friendly and knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "Dolphin sightings at the end of the tour and laughs with the guides made up for rough weather and swells"
* A traveler said: "We sag a humpback whale very long and very close. It was great! There was a lot of Information about Iceland and the sea animals."
* A traveler said: "Does what is says on the tin a 3 hour cruise and spotted dolphins 🤷♂️😁 couldn't fault the whole experience and would happy book with Nautisantos again :)"
* A traveler said: "Two adolescent humpback whales frolicking for over 45 minutes. Absolutely awesome. Finished off with a pod of dolphins playing around the boat."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience with you guys. 3 islands tour is more than enough for us and we enjoyed a lot!"
* A traveler said: "Good guide, good boats and thermo suits. All arranged like it should be! We were lucky enough to also encounter orcas. I'd recommend gentle giants any day."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant service. Steve was a fantastic guide and having his puppy on board as a dolphin spotter was a lovely addition. After about half an hour heading away from land we quickly find a group of around 20 dolphins. On the way back to land they also have us a tour of the caves and coastline too."
- Essen und Trinken
- Kinderfreundliche Touren/Aktivitäten
- Kunst und Kultur
- Oft schnell ausverkauft
- Am Boden
- Auf dem Wasser
- Natur und Wildtiere
- Begegnungen mit Wildtieren
- Beobachtung von Delfinen
- Beobachtung von Wildtieren
- Schwimmen mit Delfinen
- Spiel und Spaß
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Saisonale und besondere Anlässe
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten