351 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "Our Street Art Tour was fabulous. Our guide, Mike ,was very informative and interesting and the graffiti was fantastic. Although we drove through some busy traffic at times we always felt safe."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very informed about the art and gave us lots of information about the history of street art and the individual artists. It was good to see different neighborhoods that most visitors would not usually see."
* A traveler said: "Ioana was a wonderful guide, from bringing us to great locations for food, to making sure we were in the shade on this hot day while learning about the wall art. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "We travelled from Belfast in the morning and got stuck in traffic so were late for our slot. But Glean, our guide, was very understanding and managed to adapt our tour to fit in as much as possible nevertheless. We really enjoyed the tour and learned so much. Glean was a great guide and has a very personal connection to the events of Bloody Sunday. His experience was so moving and we couldn't have asked for a better guide. Derry is such a lovely place, would recommend staying for rhe whole day as there is so much to see."
* A traveler said: "Jim the guide was fantastic and gave intriguing information and well detailed. I will never forget my visit to Belfast."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour, really got to see some other sides of the city. The tour guide was very kind and personable. She was also incredibly knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was excellent. He was funny, engaging, and really knowledgeable. The street art was so cool and learning about the different techniques was a real plus for me. Great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely excellent! I was delighted to receive emails from Isabel advising us to reschedule our tour given demonstrations in the area we were going to tour. She offered to take us that day and re route our tour or take us another day. We opted to reschedule for the next day. Isabel was most informative, fun, and easy to be with, sharing with us her favorite parts of the city at leisurely pace, that made us feel like Parisians."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful and perfect day with a lot discoveries in Berlin! Only to recommend the tour and the kindness of Leah."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fantastic tour. We learned so much and it gave us some great insights on places to go. We really recommend it"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed seeking out some of the hidden treasures with Jenny our knowledgeable guide . The larger pieces by Smug and Rogue - one ,in particular are stunning. Learning about the reasons for and protocol around “tagging “was very interesting !"
* A traveler said: "The tourguide was amazing and very insightful! As a solo traveler it was one of my favourite tours, it was interesting to hear about the history behind the tags in Lisboa, I recommend !"
* A traveler said: "Vera is a magnificent, energetic and fabulously knowledgeable guide for her home city, which she clearly loves! I strongly recommend any tour of Ghent via Charlie Tours with Vera. You simply won’t want it to end."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed walking around Prenzlauer Berg and Kreuzberg with a knowledgeable guide. Great experience, awesome day."