Louisiana Praktische Orientierungshilfen
442 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "The guide was terrific. He kept us entertained the entire time. He was very thoughtful about telling us when the street was bumpy so we didn't trip. We would take any excursion he led. There were only 2 of us an the tour so in between giving us all the info.we had pleasant conversations."
* A traveler said: "this is a very good way to enjoy your day. The ride was amazing and the tour guide was very helpful and knowledgeable about everything we saw."
* A traveler said: "Listening to the historical history of new Orleans. Eating while listening to music was great; the food tasted excellent great service. Ms.Brenda, who explain to us the directions of the bus, was over helpful and friendly. The caption was always present to take pictures with us."
* A traveler said: "Sandy D. gave us the BEST tour ever! Great and very informative experience! Definitely a must do!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great food, wonderful service and an all around welcoming and safe environment. We went for the lunch cruise and really enjoyed our time. I am not understanding the complaints about the views.....it's New Orleans, a port city taken out by a hurricane 🤣. I loved the commentary, learned a lot!!"
* A traveler said: "The best!!! What a great touch that our captain is from the area and is generational. We Werner supposed to see gators due to the weather but we did!!! My teens loved actually holding one! Great experience"
* A traveler said: "Awesome food tour- Our tour guide was Christie and she was knowledgeable funny and kept us interested in the historic French quarters. The food was excellent from the jambalaya gumbo alligator bites and even the praline cookies. You must go on this tour when you’re here you won’t be disappointed. We weren’t."
* A traveler said: "Great tour to see lots of areas . Our guide was great . We could not do cemetery walk because of pouring rain . But made the best of it with our awesome guide ."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was funny and informational.. asked questions about the passengers and offered information about himself"
* A traveler said: "Best money spent all trip. They kept it exciting while educating you at the same time. And the lunch is amazing!!"
* A traveler said: "I really liked when she told us about a man turning a whole apartment complex into his own house. It looked so nice and cool when we glanced inside. The tour was really fun and informative. We went back to a couple of the places during the rest of our trip. Libby is the best tour guide I've ever had. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Trevor with the straw hat great tour guide made it fun most memorable was his humor and engagement with the crowd"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. The tour guide was informative about the swamps/area and also made the boat fun. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "this was the most beautiful thing about new orleans we seen places we would have never seen if we wouldn’t have went on that tour i so love it and can’t wait to go back"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Kenneth was wonderful. He seems very passionate about his city as he was giving us the history of New Orleans."
* A traveler said: "Angie was very knowledgeable, fun, and friendly. I learned so much about the homes and history in the Garden District. It was a lot of fun! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The ride out was excellent and the bus was comfortable and clean. Our driver was also very awesome and knowledgeable about plantations on the way and good places to eat!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was awesome the tour guide was very friendly and knowledgeable about the history of the cemetery and the city"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic family friendly tour, Mary J was our guide, she was extremely informative and knowledgeable and I must say out of the 4 ghost tours here in NOLA I've been on over the years she's the best."
* A traveler said: "Michael was amazing!! He gave us an amazing tour and was very knowledgeable with the history of the town!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. The guide Henry was wonderful. He answered all of our questions and gave us so much information. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Toast did a wonderful job! He was very knowledgeable and funny! We learned a lot about New Orleans and saw many sights along the way. We could tell Toast was very proud of his city and he represented it well."
* A traveler said: "The plantation experience was great, very informational. Loved that the location had food and drink available for our extra needs."
- Einzigartige Erlebnisse
- Essen und Trinken
- Kinderfreundliche Touren/Aktivitäten
- Kunst und Kultur
- Kurse und Workshops
- Oft schnell ausverkauft
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Saisonale und besondere Anlässe
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Bootsfahrten und Segeltouren
- Praktische Orientierungshilfen
- Selbst geführte Touren und Verleihe
- Vespa-, Roller- und Mofatouren
- Privat und luxuriös
- Touren nach Dauer
- Aktivitäten in New Orleans
- Aktivitäten in Alabama
- Aktivitäten in Texas
- Aktivitäten in Tennessee
- Aktivitäten in Orange Beach
- Aktivitäten in Galveston
- Aktivitäten in Houston
- Aktivitäten in Destin
- Aktivitäten in Dallas
- Aktivitäten in Missouri
- Aktivitäten in Georgia
- Aktivitäten in Florida
- Aktivitäten in South Carolina
- Aktivitäten in Riviera Maya & Yucatán
- Aktivitäten in Grand Bahama