69 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "This is the best whale watching tour I've ever been on. I know nature is fickle, but I have never seen so many whales on ONE tour! The tours all communicate with each other so everyone gets a chance to see something on their tour. Fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "We sag a humpback whale very long and very close. It was great! There was a lot of Information about Iceland and the sea animals."
* A traveler said: "We got about 10ft from a humpback whale which was awesome. Our guide was really knowledgeable and gave us a lot of information. And I appreciated that they kept in mind the well-being of the whales and not just happy tourists"
* A traveler said: "Good guide, good boats and thermo suits. All arranged like it should be! We were lucky enough to also encounter orcas. I'd recommend gentle giants any day."
* A traveler said: "Great seeing whales in the wild!!! Highly recommend this excursion for teens and adults. Guide was terrific."
* A traveler said: "If your looking for a way to spice up your trip loo no further. The staff is very friendly and going to make your trip I unforgettable! By the end your like family:)"
* A traveler said: "This was an AMAZiNG experience! Highly recommended. Fun, helpful, and knowledgeable staff. Great for kids and families."
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to enjoy the vistas of Akureyri. These beautiful, well trained horses took us along the shore and on the vast open air trails. We felt safe and enjoyed meeting the lovely family who operates the tour."
* A traveler said: "For people who never seen these beautiful giantic creaturs, it's a must have trip :|For me that was just only a nice time spend, for my girlfirend it was like one of the biggest adventures. The boat is funny on your arrival, crew gives you warm overall in order to protect, and tries to monitor seas in order to find more place to see whales, trying to approach or at least pass as close as possible. Recommended to join! :"
* A traveler said: "Wow, saw over a dozen humpback whales. They put on quite a show. The crew was nice and informative. The boat was comfortable and stable. Highly recommend. Don't forget a hat and gloves, it gets pretty cold on the water."
* A traveler said: "We had the most wonderful experience on this trip. We saw a Hump back whale really up close - he was about 3 metres from our rib. Amazing"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Armann was superb in his knowledge of the area. The sights are so diversified - waterfalls, lava formations, fumaroles, and nature baths. You have the option to enjoy the Myvatn baths or visit the Eurasian and North American tectonic plates, a short drive away. I highly recommend this tour with Image Iceland Tours."
* A traveler said: "It was such a gorgeous excursion. The water and canyon are so beautiful and we had a blast both rafting and jumping in the water. Our guides were awesome and the hot soak afterward was perfect for warming up."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was highly knowledgeable and so personable. We were able to see a few whales and had a great time as a group! Thanks for a great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Unbelivable fantastic amazing so lucky and blessed to see so many humpback whales"
* A traveler said: "We (as a group of three) had enough time to travel to all destinations with an adequate amount of time spent at each location, no one was rushed in any way, and we could experience the natural beauty present. The tour guide was very informative about many aspects not only about each stop, but Iceland in general- whether it came to geology or folklore, he always had something interesting or witty to say. My favourite part had to be the mud pots- it looked (and smelled) like you had just stepped on an alien planet, with the blistered landscape inset with roaring steam columns and bubbling acid pools."
* A traveler said: "Reynir was a great guide! He took us out where there were no other spectators and it was like having a private show! He took photos on his camera, capturing some amazing views and emailed them to us the next day. The hot chocolate and doughnut was a nice touch on a cold evening. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing Tour, worth the money. We have had an awsome guide who gave us a lot of information about the area, the lavafields etc. |We have been 4 people in the super jeep that day, which was really comfortable. But keep in mind, the car can take 2 more passengers."
* A traveler said: "North Iceland is without a doubt a beautiful area to explore. Our tour guide Reynir was amazing, he gave us plenty of time in every location so we could enjoy the breathtaking views from lake Myvatn. The thermal bath experience was incredibly relaxing and way better than the Blue Lagoon."
- Aktivitäten in Akureyri
- Aktivitäten in Ost-Island
- Aktivitäten in Suðurland
- Aktivitäten in Schottisches Hochland
- Aktivitäten in Skaftafell
- Aktivitäten in Vik
- Aktivitäten in Reykjavik
- Aktivitäten in Inverness
- Aktivitäten in Aberdeen
- Aktivitäten in Nordost-Schottland
- Aktivitäten in Fjorde im Westen
- Aktivitäten in Midt-Norge
- Aktivitäten in Westmidlands
- Aktivitäten in Westirland
- Aktivitäten in Nordostengland