Nordinsel Flughafen- und Hoteltransfers
92 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "Smooth and easy transfer. Easy to find when you arrive. Driver was pleasant and helpful with the luggage after a long flight."
* A traveler said: "The best decision we made using this shuttle. Genuine local people that gave information and history of the area. Fantastic communication at all times. Beautiful to have a local give us the karakia at the start and finish and lovely to know part of the money is going back into maintining that national park. 10/10"
* A traveler said: "The timing of arrival at Hotel was punctual and staff were courteous and friendly. Very enjoyable journey"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, with amazing scenery. Our guide David was friendly and gave a lot of general information about Auckland. He allowed us to take photos at many different locations, being overly enthusiastic himself."
* A traveler said: "Great 3 stop tour! Kelly was a great host and very kind to fellow passengers that made him repeat information when they didn't listen the first time. The caves were other worldly! Biggest geyser in southern hemisphere. Hobbiton movie set was a great tour too! Well worth the price! Take a pillow to nap between stops."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic set. Our tour guide was awesome. My kids really enjoyed aswell as ourselves. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The driver kept us entertained with many stories. It might have been useful to have him share more about the countryside. Some of the sharing was done and more depth would be enhanced the trive."
* A traveler said: "What an incredible experience! The glowworm cave was just spectacular and coupled with the history (both scientific & Maori) we learned from our guide, Moi, made it an unforgettable experience! We’ve recommended the tour to family and friends and will continue to do so."
* A traveler said: "Martin did an excellent job of explaining about the sights along the way as well as getting us oriented for our Hobbiton and Glow Worm cave tours. Would highly recomeythis tour and Martin as our guide."
* A traveler said: "Do not miss this experience, well organised from the moment you are picked up till the drop off by Michael who informed us not only about the making of the movie but the countryside that surrounds the set."
* A traveler said: "Transfers waiting outside arrival. No hassles and always reliable. Everybody wearing masks as required"
* A traveler said: "Delightful knowledgeable guide. This winery is such an impressive operation. I enjoyed seeing the process and, obviously, I found the tasting at the end excellent. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Really pleased we used Viator for the airport collection and drop off. The drivers were all very helpful."
* A traveler said: "Vehicle waiting on landing. Home in good time. Car clean, driver friendly. Great not having to get someone to pick me up"
* A traveler said: "An excellent and efficient service. The driver was very pleasant, punctual and smartly dressed. The vehicle was clean and modern."
- Puketi Regenwald
- Cape Brett Hole-in-the-Rock
- Cape Reinga - Bay of Islands
- Albert Park
- Aratiatia Stromschnellen
- Museum of Wellington
- Waiheke Island
- Ninety Mile Beach
- Tiritiri Matangi
- Piha Beach
- Te Puia
- Auckland Art Gallery
- Blue Baths Badehaus
- Church Road Weingut
- Muriwai Beach
- Aktivitäten in Auckland
- Aktivitäten in Rotorua
- Aktivitäten in Wellington
- Aktivitäten in Waiheke Island
- Aktivitäten in Tauranga
- Aktivitäten in Nationalpark Tongariro
- Aktivitäten in Hastings
- Aktivitäten in Napier
- Aktivitäten in Südinsel
- Aktivitäten in New South Wales
- Aktivitäten in Tasmanien
- Aktivitäten in Picton
- Aktivitäten in Blenheim
- Aktivitäten in Victoria
- Aktivitäten in Rarotonga