53 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "Just do it. Go to the top have lunch or dinner if you can. For us it was certainly a highlight of our brief visit to Aukland."
* A traveler said: "Hi all, i would say the best two and half hours of my life of sailing ⛵️.. really enjoyed every min of that. The champagne 🍾 and the good time with travellers n crew member, it was whole lot of fun 🤩"
* A traveler said: "Very nice aquarium and a great way to see the native sea life in Auckland. We have teens who enjoyed but I think smaller children would really love the activities here. We arrived a day late due to flight issues but the staff were SO kind accommodating that they still honored our tickets."
* A traveler said: "What an incredible experience! The glowworm cave was just spectacular and coupled with the history (both scientific & Maori) we learned from our guide, Moi, made it an unforgettable experience! We’ve recommended the tour to family and friends and will continue to do so."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, with amazing scenery. Our guide David was friendly and gave a lot of general information about Auckland. He allowed us to take photos at many different locations, being overly enthusiastic himself."
* A traveler said: "This excursion was magnificent and memorable from start to finish. Happily, exactly as advertised! The expertise and knowledge of the crew proved to be very interesting and informative along with their friendliness which was sincere and delightful. We would highly recommend to anyone and everyone who enjoys sailing and being on the water!"
* A traveler said: "Great 3 stop tour! Kelly was a great host and very kind to fellow passengers that made him repeat information when they didn't listen the first time. The caves were other worldly! Biggest geyser in southern hemisphere. Hobbiton movie set was a great tour too! Well worth the price! Take a pillow to nap between stops."
* A traveler said: "What a beautiful and peaceful place especially with nice weather. Got to know more about birds. Friendly and helpful staff."
* A traveler said: "Will be looking for the dolphins for a long time and we found them, That was amazing!! And we have a nice sunset after, really a good trip"
* A traveler said: "I had a really good time on this tour and the guide, Alex, was very friendly and knowledgeable about the local plants and wildlife. He took us to the Waitakere Ranges and Piha beach and explained about the rainforest ecosystem, it's history and how it's now being conserved as we went along. The rainforest was amazing and there are beautiful, scenic views over the ranges from the Arataki Visitor Centre. Piha beach was beautiful as well and we stopped on an overlook for some amazing views of it before we went down to it properly. We stopped for lunch at a bakery on the way (which does a really good stake pie by the way), and Alex had tea, coffee, juice and biscuits on the bus for a snack. It's a tour of nature so toilet stops are limited, being at the visitor centre and Piha Beach, but we were warned and it wasn't really a problem as it isn't a long drive between the sites. I thoroughly recommend this tour to anyone who's visiting New Zealand and wants to explore it's wilder side and even to locals who may want to learn a bit more about the wilderness and history of the ranges around them. This tour deserves the 5 stars I gave it and I'll definitely consider booking Bush and Beaches again in the future for another tour."
* A traveler said: "We spend an amazing time. The guide was really nice, the experience was fantastic. Would definitely recommend it to our friends and family."
* A traveler said: "All of it was great Good humorous commitary and very informative of the history around Rotorua and surrounding areas Also the info on the bird life in the lakes exelent"
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing guide who made us feel comfortable. Was extremely lucky as we were the only two on the tour which made it special Had an amazing time and would definitely do it again"
* A traveler said: "Definitely worth the visit Morning is best when the weather is cold A lot more visible steam rising Easy walk down and the benefit of getting the bus back up"
* A traveler said: "A terrific tour! Amazing scenery, super knowledgeable, patient guide, yummy lunch and a good amount of free time to enjoy Piha beach. Rainforest walk was great - not too difficult and well worth the effort. I really recommend this!"
* A traveler said: "Grant (1pm Thurs 24/6/21) was an excellent guide. He knew where to look to see numbers of birds (10) , recognize bird song and spot the bird. Was awesome. Saw birds we had never seen in live form."
* A traveler said: "We loved the bike ride, it allowed us to travel at our own pace and stop where we wanted. Appreciated having 4 wineries to tour and if you set it up the bike Co. Will pick up your wine."
* A traveler said: "From pick up to the end of this wonderful experience we felt lucky for booking this tour at Waitomo. Kyle has so much knowledge of the area & the caves; we were amazed at the history & the work the family has done to set up this tour. The tea room was delightful. We have so many excellent photos to remember & share."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent tour guide who was highly knowledgeable about Ruakuri. Having been to both caves, we much preferred this tour to the one at Waitomo."
* A traveler said: "While the walk was a bit harder than expected, the rainforest was stunning and our guide was knowledgeable and very friendly and accommodating."
- Einzigartige Erlebnisse
- Essen und Trinken
- Kinderfreundliche Touren/Aktivitäten
- Kunst und Kultur
- Am Boden
- Auf dem Wasser
- Natur und Wildtiere
- Beobachtung von Delfinen
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Cornwall Park
- Museum of New Zealand - Te Papa Tongarewa
- Maori Arts & Crafts Institute (Te Puia)
- Te Whakarewarewa Thermalreservat
- Hauraki Golf Inseln
- Whangarei Wasserfall
- Queen Street
- Ferry Building
- Auckland Sky Tower
- Muriwai Beach
- Neuseelands Parlamentsgebäude (Beehive)
- Kreuzfahrthafen Bay of Islands
- Tongariro National Park
- Cape Reinga - Bay of Islands
- Maori Felsenkunst in Mine Bay
- Ninety Mile Beach
- Waiheke Island
- Parnell Village
- Aktivitäten in Auckland
- Aktivitäten in Rotorua
- Aktivitäten in Wellington
- Aktivitäten in Waiheke Island
- Aktivitäten in Tauranga
- Aktivitäten in Nationalpark Tongariro
- Aktivitäten in Hastings
- Aktivitäten in Napier
- Aktivitäten in Südinsel
- Aktivitäten in New South Wales
- Aktivitäten in Tasmanien
- Aktivitäten in Picton
- Aktivitäten in Blenheim
- Aktivitäten in Victoria
- Aktivitäten in Rarotonga