Queensland Eintägige Bootstouren
70 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "Although wind and wave were a little strong, underwater was beautiful. The helicopter ride was amazing, and looking beautiful reef above the sky was breathtaking. Our diving instructor was excellent and all the crews on board were super friendly and helpful. We highly recommend them, and we will do the same tour again!"
Fraser Island Westküste Bootstour mit BBQ-Mittagessen von Hervey Bay einschließlich Kajak und Schwimmen
* A traveler said: "It was great! Definitely something to do when it is not whale watching season! Great crew, awesome beach activities, amazing food... and just a long enough morning boat trip! Will definitely do it again! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "A great way to learn the history of the Brisbane River, stopping at the Lone pine koala park for cuddles."
* A traveler said: "Seeing a huge amount of whales close up was amazing. The crew were very knowledgeable not only in finding the whales but also explaining everything about the whales and their behaviour."
* A traveler said: "the tour was great from the start, very warm welcoming from the crew and the captain. great weather and even better saw a lot of whales. They were very active and put on a good show."
* A traveler said: "Awesome crew despite the windy weather it added to the positive experience We had fund along with meeting new people Reef snorkeling was an adventure Thanks for a great day"
* A traveler said: "Excellent friendly Crew for a fantastic trip. Highly recommended. Would definitely do the trip again"
* A traveler said: "Loved the Great Barrier Reef, the crew were one of the best crew's I've done a day trip with, congrats and keep up the amazing work"
* A traveler said: "Big Cat staff were really friendly and helpful. The glass bottom boat and submarine is a fantastic experience. The boat ride over is comfortable and the buffet lunch was delicious."
* A traveler said: "Interesting talks, fabulous sightings of fish and turtles, good buffet. Friendly crew Enjoyed our day and first trip to GBR"
* A traveler said: "The beautiful beach and scenery Great crew on boat, fantastic corals on glasbottom boat, great commentary, all staff very friendly Nice restaurant to have a drink and lunch A fantastic experience"
* A traveler said: "Friendly helpful crew, beautiful lunch, great snorkelling spot & travelling back with all the sails up was superb"
* A traveler said: "Snorkeling, the reef, the fish, Whitehaven. Nicole and Rory are very knowledgeable and friendly, they truly made the trip."
* A traveler said: "Snorkelling on the 3 different reefs was amazing. The reef, the fish, the helpful staff meant it was a a great day on board and in the water. Lunch and snacks provided kept you well fuelled and energised to make the most of the experience."
* A traveler said: "The commentary was good, morning tea was lovely and crew very friendly and very helpful. Lunch was great, the walk from boat to pub was hard for someone who would normally use a scooter, and you couldn’t take that on the boat."
Whitehaven Beach und Hill Inlet Lookout: Ganztägige Schnorchel-Bootstour im Hochgeschwindigkeits-Katamaran
* A traveler said: "As my family has never been snorkeling in a reef environment before it was great 👍 Emily and Shaun were the best they looked after everyone, thanks for a sensational family day"
* A traveler said: "Great, friendly crew. Relaxing and informative cruise with good views! The captain and staff took the time to answer questions and the mock tails were very refreshing on a hot day!"
* A traveler said: "Everyone in the crew was so friendly, helpful and full of life. We were also aloud the freedom to go off in the snorkelling zones ourselves and still feel safe to do so having heaps of crew on the boat watching over us. This was the best experience. The group of people snorkelling was kept to a smaller amount which made it a lot more fun."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful clean boat . Excellent and knowledgeable commentary along the way . Staff where lovely . Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Friendly,efficient staff Great location for diving,snorkeling. Excellent equipment. Plenty of time allowed for all activities."
* A traveler said: "Snorkelling in a secluded spot, very beautiful and easy. Whithaven beach exactly the paradise it's promoted as! Clear, clear water, white sand, gorgeous views. Hill Inlet absolutely jawdropping. The guides easygoing, relaxed, helpful. Food great. No tea or coffee though."
* A traveler said: "We did this Whale watching cruise on Friday 23rd July on the Blue Dolphin Catamaran. While we saw quite a few whales it was early in the season and they were a bit quiet. The boat was great and the staff were great,. Peter and Jodie and Carolina looked after everyone very well. Lunch and all the nibbles were excellent. The boat is small and with about 24 guests it was easy for everyone to get a good view. we may go back later in the season when the whales should be more active"
- Essen und Trinken
- Oft schnell ausverkauft
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Bootsfahrten und Segeltouren
- Bootstouren bei Nacht
- Bootstouren bei Sonnenuntergang
- Bootstouren mit Abendessen
- Bootstouren mit Mittagessen
- Eintägige Bootstouren
- Schifffahrten mit Kaffee
- Touren mit bestimmten Anlaufhäfen
- Praktische Orientierungshilfen
- Privat und luxuriös
- Touren nach Dauer
- Mossman Schlucht
- Four Mile Beach
- Queen Street Mall
- Eagle Street Pier
- Burleigh Heads
- Agincourt Reef
- Queensland Cultural Centre
- Birdworld Kuranda (Vogelwelt Kuranda)
- Customs House
- Green Island
- Cairns Botanical Gardens
- Museum of Brisbane
- Rusty's Markets
- Rainforestation Nature Park
- Cairns Wildlife Dome
- Kangaroo Point Cliffs Park
- Cairns Esplanade Swimming Lagoon
- Aktivitäten in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Aktivitäten in Cairns & Tropical North
- Aktivitäten in Brisbane
- Aktivitäten in Port Douglas
- Aktivitäten in Gold Coast
- Aktivitäten in Hervey Bay
- Aktivitäten in Aeroglen
- Aktivitäten in New South Wales
- Aktivitäten in Victoria
- Aktivitäten in South Australia
- Aktivitäten in Byron Bay
- Aktivitäten in Hunter Valley
- Aktivitäten in Northern Territory
- Aktivitäten in Tasmanien
- Aktivitäten in Nordinsel