Rhône-Alpes Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
154 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "Great way to see key points in the city and just as importantly to learn about what we are seeing. I strongly recommend this tour for anyone visiting Lyon."
* A traveler said: "Toni was extremely knowledgeable, friendly & fun. He follows up with any recommendations made during the tour and emails it to you. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We found the 3 day Lyon card a cost effective and easy way to travel around the city. Scanning the card on Public transport was easy and time saving. Museums too. And it included a boat trip and walking tour. Excellent value for money"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide ! Food tasting , we expected more about it, was not good. Beautiful city Lyon…………….."
* A traveler said: "The bike tour was very interesting. Our guide, Vincent, was very enthusiastic and knowledgeable. He loves Lyon!"
Halbtägige Wanderung durch die Altstadt von Lyon mit Verkostung und Mittagessen lokaler Spezialitäten
* A traveler said: "Great samplings of local foods with wine accompaniments. We started with a cheese shop and ended with coffee/tea. Plenty in between. Guide was nice and informed."
* A traveler said: "This tour was a great way to learn your way around Lyon we did it the first morning we arrived and it really helped us get to know our way around - some history - lots of picture opportunities!"
* A traveler said: "Robin was fantastic. My friends and I felt like we got a true taste of Leon as well as all the sites that make the city charming, quaint and intriguing. We would do it again in a heartbeat and recommend our family to do it as well."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Vincent, was very patient with us as we were new to riding the Segways. He was informative on the tour and the equipment was good. There was a safety briefing to begin and everything ran to time. Basic knowledge of French would be useful to make the most of the commentary."
* A traveler said: "Olivier the tour guide was excellent! So knowledgeable about the region and wine making. The views through Beaujolais were specacular. We visited a local wine producer that is family owned, Nicole Chanrion, who was inspirational, and a larger cave for a tasting. All in all a lovely afternoon enjoyed in good company!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic atmosphere, nice and friendly tour guide and stunning places to visit. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous trip to Beaujolais & Perouges . Beautifull landscape and villages . Our guide was fantastic explaning many facts about the countryside and villages . We had lunch in a very nice village restaurant -"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful day we had. The wines were delicious, the lunch was first-rate and our guide, Julie, was a delight. Whether you’re just beginning your exploration of the wines of the northern Rhône or have some knowledge, you will definitely learn something. Ask for Julie. With her knowledge of the wines and the region, you will really enjoy the afternoon. Take this tour ~ it’s a wonderful way to spend a day in France."
* A traveler said: "Our bike tour was marvelous - a wonderful way to see and learn about Lyon. The e-bikes were a lifesaver going up some of the city's hills, and the knowledge of the city displayed by our tour guide, Oliver, was indispensable. And you can't beat the views of the city and the resulting photos. It was topped off by a light lunch and great Rhone wines. Highly recommended!"
- Einzigartige Erlebnisse
- Essen und Trinken
- Kunst und Kultur
- Oft schnell ausverkauft
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Saisonale und besondere Anlässe
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Bootsfahrten und Segeltouren
- Praktische Orientierungshilfen
- Privat und luxuriös
- Touren nach Dauer
- Aktivitäten in Lyon
- Aktivitäten in Annecy
- Aktivitäten in Genfer See
- Aktivitäten in Burgund & Dijon
- Aktivitäten in Schweizer Alpen
- Aktivitäten in Genf
- Aktivitäten in Montreux
- Aktivitäten in Turin
- Aktivitäten in Dijon
- Aktivitäten in Langhe, Roero und Monferrato
- Aktivitäten in Provence
- Aktivitäten in Zentralschweiz
- Aktivitäten in Französische Riviera
- Aktivitäten in Piemont & Ligurien
- Aktivitäten in Lombardei