187 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "Very good tour, but know that you and your clothes will get quite dirty due to the ashes, so dress accordingly"
* A traveler said: "Very unique and pleasant experience, friendly guide. Beautiful views from mount Etna and Taormina. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was very interesting with different experiences (the tunnel and the walk)+ the explanations. The guide was passionate about the subject and told a lot of stories about local life"
* A traveler said: "Phenomenal guides!! Great job, informative and professional staff. Well organized and great communication!"
* A traveler said: "Drove up to 2000 heights and got to see the vulcano erupt. Tour guides were very nice and would 10/10 recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and well led tour with a caring staff. For those without an automobile, the tour is a very good value since both sites can be visited within a day tour. The only negative is that more time is required to see Villa Romana del Casale than was provided."
* A traveler said: "It was a fun and enjoyable tour. It was also very interesting thanks to our guide Danilo, who conducted the tour in two languages very well."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful boat journey, a once in a lifetime experience. Tour guide communicated clearly about the islands. The islands where very small and we were given plenty of time to go and explore. We witnessed the volcano erupting which was amazing and the sun set was fabulous. A great day out."
* A traveler said: "What a great experience. We had a wonderful tour guide who provided an detailed history of Mount Etna. We never felt rushed during the tour. Once in a lifetime experience of an active volcano."
* A traveler said: "Perfetto ! There was a lot of wind so Yvan the skipper warned us that the ride would be bumpy and that we wouldn't be able to have the aperitivo on board or stop to swim. The team was very transparent and gave us choices (go ahead, refund or reschedule). We decided to go ahead. We ended up being only 4 passengers and 3 crew members. It was great ! The other Yvan and Leticia also had a lot of info and stories about catania, sicily, the cost. Thr crew even managed a swimming stop for us after the wind blew down. All in all, extremely pleasant experience and great crew !! Grazzie mille !"
* A traveler said: "If you are looking for a nice street tour of Catania with a side order of street food , then this is right for you. Anna our tour guide was very knowledgeable about the city, its culture and the food. She was very personable, spoke English very well and was attentive. We really enjoyed being with her. The tour began at the Piazza del Duomo on time and headed to the fish market where we sampled some local cheese as well as paper cones of fried fish. We then headed deeper into the city center up and down the streets where we samples local arancini and cipolline as well as seltz-limone e sale drinks. We finished off the tour with some welcome granite. The length of the tour was about four hours. We had just enough time to walk back to the Catania Central Train Station to catch our train back north."
* A traveler said: "This was a very worthwhile trip! A fantastic way to see Sicily's lovely scenery and experience the beautiful wineries and culinary delights. Our driver was very knowledgeable and tailored our trip perfectly. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "We spent a great and funny morning with making pizza. We've already tried it at home, and the recept still worked :-)"
* A traveler said: "Had a lovely time, very informative, fun and enjoyable class. Giovanni is a fab chef, make sure you go and eat at his restaurant! Definitely a great activity to try out whilst on Sicily!"
* A traveler said: "We had 2 tours with Viator. We’ve enjoyed every moment of it. Our guides Salvatore in Etna food and wine tasting tour and Lizar in Isola Bella boat tour were excellent."
* A traveler said: "I can't recommend this tour enough! Our tour guide Roberto was excellent. Really knowledgeable and very funny. Mount Etna is absolutely stunning as is the Alcantara Gorge. Our meal and wine tasting were really superb too. All in all it was a great day and I would do it again next time we are back in Sicily."
* A traveler said: "Michael was very engaging. He, his wife and his assistant couldn't have been nicer. Michael also corresponded with me via email the day before with some great restaurant recommendations in Trapani (where we were staying) that proved to be spot on. The whole experience; the walk through the market, the purchasing of the menu items, the food prep and cooking were all great. The lunch with our fellow classmates, Michael and his wife and assistant included amazing food, good wine and lots of laughter. Well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide and fantastic experience. Would really recommend. The red wine I had was the best I’ve ever tried."
* A traveler said: "Agata was the perfect guide. I have travelled all o er the world and she is the most passionate orater of a city I have encountered. Lovely food and delightful anecdotes. Throughly enjoyed it. Agata was very gracious in answering all my questions even those not related to the tour Gracie xx"
- Einzigartige Erlebnisse
- Essen und Trinken
- Kunst und Kultur
- Kurse und Workshops
- Oft schnell ausverkauft
- Am Boden
- Golftouren und Tee-Times
- Touren ins Hinterland
- Auf dem Wasser
- Natur und Wildtiere
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Saisonale und besondere Anlässe
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Isola Bella
- Messina Kreuzfahrthafen
- Taormina Duomo und Piazza
- Piazza Duomo
- Ohr des Dionysius (Orecchio di Dionisio)
- Neptunbrunnen (Fontana di Nettuno)
- Äolische Inseln
- Palazzo Corvaja
- Palazzo Nicolaci
- Kirche von Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)
- Chiesa San Giuseppe
- Theater Politeama Garibaldi (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)
- Griechisches Theater (Teatro Greco)
- La Martorana
- Gambino Weingut
- Glockenturm und Astronomische Uhr (Orologio Astronomico)
- Piazza Pretoria mit Brunnen
- Aktivitäten in Catania
- Aktivitäten in Taormina
- Aktivitäten in Palermo
- Aktivitäten in Agrigent
- Aktivitäten in Syracuse
- Aktivitäten in Messina
- Aktivitäten in Amalfiküste
- Aktivitäten in Puglia
- Aktivitäten in Lazio
- Aktivitäten in Mellieha
- Aktivitäten in Valletta
- Aktivitäten in Capri
- Aktivitäten in Umbria
- Aktivitäten in Adriaküste
- Aktivitäten in Dalmatien