Südinsel Kulinarische Erlebnisse
28 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "A wonderful ride through majestic scenery! We had never experienced anything like this before and hardly knew what to expect. We loved it! Very good value. We would do it again!"
* A traveler said: "This was a very fun and exciting tour. We had the owner, Woofy, as Our tour guide and he was great! His knowledge and stories were very interesting. He also would make special stops for photos ops that were extremely fun."
* A traveler said: "Being able to travel along the earthquake repaired Kaikoura Coast with its magnificent coastline. To experience the excellent comfort in a very upmarket carriage with a great expanse of window. The food and drink available were also excellent"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience and service. The bikes are great fun and the team very helpful, even lending a hand to locate a lost phone. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was wonderful with lots of local knowledge, a fine sense of humour and a pleasure to be with. We loved Cargo brewery with its history and great food. Beer was interesting but pleasant."
Valley of the Vines Weintour zum Mittagessen | Inklusive Mittagessen | Nur für Erwachsene | Kleine Gruppe
* A traveler said: "Despite awful weather we got to try delicious wines and taste yummy food on this well constructed tour. Friendly guide and welcoming wineries."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed this experience. This was the perfect end to our honey moon. The cruise to the farm was gorgoues, the food was the best buffet we have eaten and the sheepdog show was cool too. Highly recommend. We felt our cup was so full after this trip"
* A traveler said: "Would highly recommend. Our driver Gary super fun and extremely knowledgeable. The setting, tastings and the food extremely hard to beat will do again!!"
* A traveler said: "Recommend!! Unfortunately not licensed however enjoyed a complimentary drink on arrival. Great setting and lovely staff!"
Ganztagstour: Milford Sound und Fjordland-Nationalpark mit Bootstour auf dem Milford Sound und Mittagessen vom Grill ab Queenstown
* A traveler said: "An incredible day all round!! The tour guide Andy was especially a stand out. He was fun, knowledgeable, easy going and made the experience very memorable. It was obvious that he absolutely loves New Zealand/Queenstown and it was infectious."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience at Milford sound and to top it off our coach driver Paulie was amazing, his commentaries were funny and insightful. His timing was impeccable making the long journey much more enjoyable. We would have no issue recommending great sights and paulie to any of our friends."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was excellent. Thoroughly enjoyed his commentary the whole trip. Lots of information and humour. Spectacular views. Smooth ride. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed our day spent with Nic, our guide, in Marlborough. We visited 5/6 wineries and enjoyed not only good wines, but beautiful scenery. We took time for a relaxing lunch at a winery with an outdoor veranda. We definitely would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The company was eager to respond enquiries quickly and the tour guide, Kreig, was very friendly and knowledgeable. We had great time with this trip."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! We had the best day and our guide was so sweet, experienced and helpful. Cannot recommend this trip enough!"
Ganztagstour: Milford Sound und Fiordland-Nationalpark mit Bootstour auf dem Milford Sound und Mittagessen vom Grill ab Te Anau
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. Beau was a fantastic guide, and we had a beautiful day. Stunning scenery, lots of great stops for photos, excellent lunch."
* A traveler said: "Scene flight was AWESOME, highly recommended. The cruise itself was wonderful with lots of beautiful scenery."
* A traveler said: "Good bus driver - very friendly and gave excellent commentaries at different viewing sights and important stops Good boat trip commentary Sightseeing opportunities were excellent"
* A traveler said: "Have done this twice and both times it was very interesting. The second time was a little different but still very good. The food was good too and staff were very friendly. Great to see the live kiwis in their specially created habitat. A wonderful way to spend an evening"
- Einzigartige Erlebnisse
- Essen und Trinken
- Desserts und Süßigkeiten
- Kaffee und Tee
- Kulinarische Erlebnisse
- Abendessen mit Showprogramm
- Bootstouren mit Abendessen
- Bootstouren mit Mittagessen
- Wein, Bier und Spirituosen
- Kunst und Kultur
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- International Antarctic Centre
- Marlborough Weinregion
- Walter Peak Hochlandfarm
- Doubtful Sound
- Air Force Museum
- Waipara Springs Winzerei
- Christchurch Art Centre
- Lake Te Anau
- Lake Tekapo
- Cashel Street (Re:Start Mall)
- Christchurch Tramway
- Akaroa Harbour - Christchurch
- Bahnhof Dunedin
- Port Hills
- Kreuzfahrthafen von Dunedin
- Lake Pukaki
- Marlborough Sounds
- Hanmer Springs Thermalbäder
- Skyline Gondola
- Aktivitäten in Queenstown
- Aktivitäten in Akaroa
- Aktivitäten in Wanaka
- Aktivitäten in Blenheim
- Aktivitäten in Picton
- Aktivitäten in Nordinsel
- Aktivitäten in Tasmanien
- Aktivitäten in New South Wales
- Aktivitäten in Wellington
- Aktivitäten in Nationalpark Tongariro
- Aktivitäten in Hastings
- Aktivitäten in Victoria
- Aktivitäten in South Australia
- Aktivitäten in Queensland
- Aktivitäten in Rarotonga