18 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "Seeing a sperm whale, waiting for moment to see the tail as he dived back down. Truly awesome. And great to see dolphins."
* A traveler said: "Wow - awesome experience. Tour guide had extensive knowledge of both history and sights. Saw lots of dolphins and even a little blue penguin. Thanks. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "It was a lucky day ! We saw 2 humpback whales, royal albatross, a lonely Hector's dolphin and a dusky dolphin pod during the cruise. While walking around the cliff, we got really close to fur seals and seagulls. Our guide also shared a lot of information about this tour and New Zealand."
* A traveler said: "Great guides, very enthusiastic about the conservation and sustainability of the area. Lots of fun had by all"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time rafting Shotover river. The guides provided a safe experience. They were knowledgeable and fun."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful clear day for our flight and cruise. Amazing to see the dolphins frolicking beside and behind the boat. Informative tour guide on both the flight and the cruise."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience at Milford sound and to top it off our coach driver Paulie was amazing, his commentaries were funny and insightful. His timing was impeccable making the long journey much more enjoyable. We would have no issue recommending great sights and paulie to any of our friends."
* A traveler said: "The tour was great, we got to see all the wildlife that was promised and more! Both Tristan and the Captain were great hosts, would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed this experience. This was the perfect end to our honey moon. The cruise to the farm was gorgoues, the food was the best buffet we have eaten and the sheepdog show was cool too. Highly recommend. We felt our cup was so full after this trip"
* A traveler said: "Our family loved our trip on the TSS Earnslaw. Our kids liked seeing how the boat worked and spending time on deck. The farm tour was a great experience for city kids and we all enjoyed our afternoon tea. Definitely recommend as a family activity."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience and knowledgeable and professional friendly staff. Saw and swam with dolphins and also saw penguins and seals❤️❤️❤️❤️"
* A traveler said: "Not only do you get to see the beautiful Marlborough Sound and all the creatures that call it home, but the staff is amazing. You'll love it!"
- Einzigartige Erlebnisse
- Essen und Trinken
- Am Boden
- Auf dem Wasser
- In der Luft
- Natur und Wildtiere
- Beobachtung von Delfinen
- Beobachtung von Wildtieren
- Schwimmen mit Delfinen
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Bootsfahrten und Segeltouren
- Bootstouren mit Abendessen
- Bootstouren mit Mittagessen
- Eintägige Bootstouren
- Praktische Orientierungshilfen
- Privat und luxuriös
- Touren nach Dauer
- Pegasus Bay Winzerei
- Shotover River
- Mount Hutt
- Torlesse Wines
- Routeburn Track
- Akaroa Harbour - Christchurch
- Port Hills
- Marlborough Sounds
- Mount Cook (Aoraki)
- International Antarctic Centre
- Taieri Gorge Railway
- Hagley Park
- Der Kreuzfahrthafen von Akaroa
- Milford Track
- Waimakariri River
- Lake Tekapo
- Larnach Castle
- Christchurch Tramway
- Aktivitäten in Queenstown
- Aktivitäten in Akaroa
- Aktivitäten in Wanaka
- Aktivitäten in Blenheim
- Aktivitäten in Picton
- Aktivitäten in Nordinsel
- Aktivitäten in Tasmanien
- Aktivitäten in New South Wales
- Aktivitäten in Wellington
- Aktivitäten in Nationalpark Tongariro
- Aktivitäten in Hastings
- Aktivitäten in Victoria
- Aktivitäten in South Australia
- Aktivitäten in Queensland
- Aktivitäten in Rarotonga