119 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "We had such a lovely driver Cal and his horse Gonzo Cal really made our experience so enjoyable laughing from the minute we got in his carriage he had our teen daughters so interested in all the history on our tour. Also stopping at all the best spots for pictures def made our trip in kilarney"
* A traveler said: "enjoyed this tour. I think they made quite a few stops which was nice to get out and stretch / take photos.Paul our driver seemed very passionate about the history and stories around the Ring of Kerry and I appreciated his effort to keep the guests on the bus engaged. Overall it was a good tour and very beautiful."
* A traveler said: "This was an interesting tour and my husband enjoyed it more than I. I felt that the guide who is an authority on the Titanic did give us interesting information but he also spent a lot of time telling us about the books he wrote, where he was asked to speak and so forth."
* A traveler said: "The models are excellent. The map is very informative. The Staff are very knowledgeable and friendly."
* A traveler said: "I went to the ring of Kerry because of the bad weather still our guide Dj was funny, on time and great at history telling."
* A traveler said: "all the heritage buildings and the wonderful history of the city the tour was wonderful and amazing the driver was very friendly the experience was like no other and it is something i would highly recommended and would definitley do again"
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent private tour with Peter on 8/23! My friend and I were visiting from California and decided to splurge on a private tour so that we could skip the mega bus during Covid. We also wanted to go to the Kerry Cliffs, which the bus cannot get to...It was SO worth every penny! Peter was just so informative on so many things. I didn't want to just see the sights, but also wanted background info and special knowledge on what we were seeing and Peter had all of that in spades. By doing the Ring of Kerry in the opposite direction than the Mega Buses go, we were able to avoid lots of the crowds. We were blessed with gorgeous weather and when we got to the Kerry Cliffs we were in awe - I can't believe how many people miss them entirely when they visit. It was just breathtaking. Peter always checked in with us and made sure if we wanted a coffee or lunch that we were taken care of...I really trusted him on the drive as well which takes a good level of driving skill. We cannot recommend Peter and this tour enough! We came back to CA still dreaming of everything that we saw that day - just magical!"
* A traveler said: "Very satisfied with this tour. Excellent driver and guide providing some very good information about the visited places. Lot of different places visited. Everything was very well organised."
* A traveler said: "Interesting walk around cobh learning about the history of the area and it’s involvement in Irish freedom. Told by a very enthusiastic and interesting Kieran. Nice way to spend a cupla uair an chloig."
* A traveler said: "Rory was a awesome tour guide. Very professional, on time, helpful with dinner reservations. We felt we would call upon him again, and again. The van was very CLEAN!, Covid-19 friendly, and knew the area. Thank you Rory!"
* A traveler said: "We had a very pleasant morning discovering new local gems from Ollie. Nice leisurely pace for elderly."
* A traveler said: "Schavonne was fun, informative, and we lived her pony Mickey Mouse. We couldn’t have asked for a better guide in the beautiful mountains and valley!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip well wort doing . Lots of information on board .. very safe lots of space .. beautiful scenery"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience glad I booked it the website makes it so easy thank you was such an enjoyable day to learn about whiskey"
* A traveler said: "Cliffs are very beautiful. Our driver, D J made the trip fun and enjoyable and also very informative."
* A traveler said: "The walk is about 7 miles of fantastic views and a feeling of getting back to nature, the gap is such an idealic place, everyone should visit once to take in the atmosphere of this wonderful place x you can also use a jaunting car from the beginning of the gap. There is parking at the beginning of the gap at Kate Kearneys house. Brilliant day out."
* A traveler said: "Fun and relaxed we met my brother and kids there. So much to do. Very pretty surroundings and great play areas"
* A traveler said: "Agreed, this was one of the most interesting of the Castles that we visited while in Ireland. There were interactive exhibits for kids and period-dressed folks to have a go at sword play etc. The history was excellent, the excavations below the castle were very interesting, and the setting on the river breathtaking. One word of caution, as is often the case in Europe, coming from the center of the city, signage is not great!"
* A traveler said: "Food was very good except that the ribs were a wee grizzly. The entertainment was excellent the whole experience is well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting exhibits set in a beautiful victorian building with high ceilings. Staff were lovely and there was plenty of hand sanitizer around and the bathroom was immaculate."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with very knowledgeable tour guides and the Kerry humour to match. Highly recommended and great value. Very professional and efficient."
- Essen und Trinken
- Kunst und Kultur
- Alte Ruinen
- Archäologische Touren
- Burgen und Schlösser
- Historische Touren
- Kulturelle Touren
- Religiöse Touren
- Kunst und Design
- Shows und Aufführungen
- Oft schnell ausverkauft
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Aktivitäten in Killarney
- Aktivitäten in Kenmare
- Aktivitäten in Cork
- Aktivitäten in Shannon
- Aktivitäten in Limerick
- Aktivitäten in Ring of Kerry
- Aktivitäten in Cobh
- Aktivitäten in Westirland
- Aktivitäten in Westmidlands
- Aktivitäten in South West England
- Aktivitäten in Dingle
- Aktivitäten in Galway
- Aktivitäten in Nordengland
- Aktivitäten in Yorkshire
- Aktivitäten in Nordostengland