Whitsunday Islands & Hamilton Island Outdoor-Aktivitäten
15 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "Despite an overcast day, sailing around the islands was great. The island stop over was wonderful. Views from the lookout were great and Whitehaven beach was spectacular. The staff were also very good."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience and one of the memorable day we had. Hill inlet was so amazing and there is no words to explain it."
* A traveler said: "Great experience with plenty of time to see the reef and participate in other activities on board. Lovely food and staff. Overall great day, would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Awesome afternoon out, great staff and service. There were all sorts of activities available like paddle boards at no extra cost. The afternoon tea was like a share platter style of salami, kabana, cheese, olives and a yummy choc cake."
* A traveler said: "Whitehaven was great. Free green and blue buses on Hamilton island very handy. Best fish and chips for a long time. Highly recommend the tour."
Gemeinschaftlich genutzter Transfer bei der Anreise: vom Proserpine Airport zu Hotels in Airlie Beach oder Shute Harbour
* A traveler said: "Absolutely brilliant - efficient - great driver . Landed us outside our accomodation . Our flight was 2 hours late which did not impact on our friendly shuttle driver"
* A traveler said: "one of the best things I did in Australia!|To have the place only for a maximum 10 person during the evening, night and next morning is fabulous. don't expect to sleep much because of the birds and enjoy the amazing stars in the sky! meals provided are good and the reef is magical!"