Victoria Touren mit Allradfahrzeug
58 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "This tour was great! Shane our guide and driver was a fantastic, funny and knowledgable person who made the day even more enjoyable. We stopped off at well known hotspots along the Great Ocean Road, as well as a few hidden gems for great views and to see some illusive Aussie wildlife."
* A traveler said: "My teen boys and I enjoyed this tour. The reverse schedule is a good idea so we didn't have to deal with groups of other tourists. a little short on time - when we visited the Loch to be able t hike down the beach. no big deal since this tour squeezed a lot in one day - so definitely recommended - worth it!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful food tour of Melbourne. Our guide was very knowledgable as we walked through the heart of the entertainment area and we visited 3 restaurants each providing a variety of samples of their cuisine which represented the leading styles in Melbourne. We also visited a wonderful cheese shop and gelato shop. We have just started doing foodie tours and found this a wonderful way to gain local insight while having amazing foods. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Best trip to ski resort with limit time. If you have only one day and want to take your children to play snow, this is the best choice."
* A traveler said: "Small group which is fantastic (no rushing) Able to take photos and enjoy the sceneries. Our tour guide Shane was friendly and informative."
* A traveler said: "Excellent friendly and knowledgeable staff. Great day . Beautiful area to explore. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "This is an excellent, comprehensive tour of the Great Ocean Road. Our guide Walter was funny and informative and showed us all the main sights. The departure times mean you see everything before other tours arrive and the over night stay at Apollo Bay is a great break from all the sightseeing."
* A traveler said: "It was a great day with my family I would do it again and this time will do the live incourters and do bufferfly house"
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed our tour. Our guide Fiona was so knowledgeable and engaging. Loved discovering the art in the laneways and the beautiful arcades and their history."
* A traveler said: "Paul was nice, knowledgeable and funny. A lovely experience, great landscapes and definitely a day well spent!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the ghost tour. We’ve been coming to Melbourne a few times a year for 17 years and it’s good to learn more about the history of Melbourne and it’s people. The tour is a great opportunity to walk up and down the little back streets that we’ve hardly even noticed in the past. Ash was our tour guide and she did an awesome job. The weather was great too which made the experience perfect. Great job Ash 👍🏻😁"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience had by all of us. Well organised and professional. Thank you to the whole crew and our guide, Georgia. It was a truly amazing experience and one that we will remember forever. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience! It was very well organised and the entire team was quite professional. Received great photos also."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Penguin Puls was a wonderful option. Had excellent views. Moreover, our guid Fred was the highlight of the trip :)"
* A traveler said: "One of the best day trips I ever had. The guide was knowledgeable and understanding and made this tour even more fun. The landscape will take away your breath and I would love to go again and show my friends. You get more than money can ever pay for : A memory that will be with you all your life."
* A traveler said: "Bambi, the driver, was really friendly. He provided extra jackets for my parents who were freezing. Bryant, the pilot, controlled the balloon so smoothly, we thought we were in a Mercedes S class"
Tagesausflug zu den Dandenong Ranges in die Natur ab Melbourne einschließlich William Ricketts Sanctuary
* A traveler said: "I had a private tour with Jay and it was a great tour. It was very informative and the guide was as receptive to questions as possible. I highly recommand this tour."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed a very well planned and informative trip with Jerry as our guide. Great small group. Perfect for quiet time or a group activity as per personal choice."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful way to seek out beautiful places when you are wanting to explore further than Melbourne CBD. An extremely pleasant hike to Bush Rangers Bay perfectly rounded off by a welcome and delightful dip in the thermal pools at Mornington. Michael was a great guide hitting the rights notes of friendliness, knowledge and professionalism. So glad I took the opportunity to be guided around my own country - what a pleasure. Thank you “Hike & Seek 🍃😀"
* A traveler said: "nice trip to grampians national park. I just book with viator, fast booking and you are set to go. Van driver is nice and sharp on time. will book again for the next trip."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. The pilot was very knowledgable and pointed out the landmarks. It was a bit bumpy due to the gusty winds. Flying over the CBD was very interesting."
- Einzigartige Erlebnisse
- Essen und Trinken
- Kinderfreundliche Touren/Aktivitäten
- Kunst und Kultur
- Kurse und Workshops
- Aktiv- und Outdoor-Kurse
- Am Boden
- Auf dem Wasser
- Touren mit Allradfahrzeug
- In der Luft
- Touren mit Allradfahrzeug
- Natur und Wildtiere
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Sehenswürdigkeiten und Museen
- Touren mit Allradfahrzeug
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Albert Park
- Ashcombe Maze & Lavender Garden
- Melbourne Central Shopping Centre
- Parlamentsgebäude des australischen Bundesstaates Victoria
- Flinders Street Station
- Lygon Street
- St Kilda
- Cook’s Cottage
- Fitzroy Gardens
- Arts Centre Melbourne
- Enchanted Adventure Garden
- Werribee Open Range Zoo
- Kreuzfahrthafen von Melbourne
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- Wilson's Promontory
- National Sports Museum
- Rippon Lea Haus & Gärten
- Churchill Island
- Aktivitäten in Melbourne
- Aktivitäten in Yarra Valley
- Aktivitäten in Ballarat
- Aktivitäten in Tasmanien
- Aktivitäten in South Australia
- Aktivitäten in New South Wales
- Aktivitäten in Hobart
- Aktivitäten in Adelaide
- Aktivitäten in Sydney
- Aktivitäten in Hunter Valley
- Aktivitäten in Queensland
- Aktivitäten in Südinsel
- Aktivitäten in Northern Territory
- Aktivitäten in Nordinsel
- Aktivitäten in Western Australia