Ambergris Caye Touren, Tickets, Aktivitäten und Dinge zu tun
* A traveler said: "Victor took the time to point out so many different variations of coral. And made sure we saw all the interesting fish that we came across during the guided snorkel tour. Both David and Victor were excellent hosts during the whole tour. We had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing time inside the caves and seeing the rainforest of Belize. Easy to get there from San Pedro and the lunch wa a perfect... highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "There are many tours out to Hol Chan, but this one goes more slowly and is far more relaxing. We had a lovely sail out and a great snorkel. Larger groups meant lovely chats but a little less flexibility. Would still recommend!"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing trip! This was our second snorkel or the trip and Jordan and Danny made it a great experience. The reef is in great shape and Jordan made sure to point out many creatures we would have otherwise missed. We saw turtles, nurse sharks, rays and an octopus and had plenty of time to explore."
* A traveler said: "We didn’t get a pretty sunset like we anticipated but it was such a relaxing boat ride. Was small group overall I think still because of COVID there wasn’t many booking a Monday sunset but we drank and ate snacks they offered and i really liked it"
* A traveler said: "Perfect way to see an do several things all in one day when you are taking a short trip to Belize. Your day starts early as you have to catch the first water taxi off the island at 6:00am, but it’s well worth getting up early for one day of your vacation. The ruins are a beautiful site and our guide gave us a good history lesson about Mayan culture and rituals. Zip lining in the tree tops here is quite beautiful. And if you come when several species of natural orchids are in bloom, it is no doubt even better. Our tour guides gave us some nature lessons and also a little more information about current Mayan culture that still exists in the country even today. Tubing through the caves was extremely relaxing. The water is so crystal clear and the perfect temperature. Even the travel time in the car through the city of Belize and in between activities was fun to experience."
- Aktivitäten in The Cayes
- Aktivitäten in Belize City
- Aktivitäten in Costa Maya
- Aktivitäten in Hopkins
- Aktivitäten in San Ignacio
- Aktivitäten in Roatán
- Aktivitäten in Tulum
- Aktivitäten in San Pedro Sula
- Aktivitäten in Cozumel
- Aktivitäten in Playa del Carmen
- Aktivitäten in Panajachel
- Aktivitäten in San Pedro La Laguna
- Aktivitäten in León
- Aktivitäten in Riviera Maya & Yucatán
- Aktivitäten in Zentrales Hochland von Guatemala