Aquitanien Touren, Tickets, Aktivitäten und Dinge zu tun
* A traveler said: "Karim made the tour FUN! He was very knowledgeable and engaging-so much so it felt like each of us had a personal tour. PS, the wine was good too."
* A traveler said: "Fabolous guide! Jerome really knows the history of the area and his wine. He's entertaining too. The winery tour was great as was the wine tasting- we sent a case home and avoided the VAT tax"
* A traveler said: "It was fantastic! Very Informativ and so friendly. We wss a littel Groupe, the Bus was comfortibal. We were very sutisfieded."
* A traveler said: "The guide which name was Quentin made this trip very special. He had such an passion for wine and explained everything really well. Relaxed and informative wine tour."
* A traveler said: "Great time. Guide was very knowledgeable and a good teacher. Learn about wine, drink wine, enjoy a very nice lunch and ride a bicycle thru beautiful vineyards. A wonderful and very fulfilling day."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable. Our guide, Karim, was very knowledgable and personable. Unrushed but not draggy either."
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely day with winetasting and visits to St.Emilion and two different winemakers. Our guide Quentin made our day!"
* A traveler said: "This was excellent! Christine was a gem and we really appreciated the warmth and interaction . Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Our experience was outstanding! Emilia was a fantastic guide who was extremely helpful and knowledgeable explaining the important aspects of the Margaux area. The two wineries we visited were also excellent"
* A traveler said: "Margot was excellent! We tried a variety of local food and stopped at a well-curated wine shop. Margot clearly has solid relationships with each of the shop/stand workers that we went to, and she also knew so much about regional history and the background of all the food we tried. Absolutely recommend her!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was very friendly and knowledgeable. Museums can be overbearing. Florence pointed out the important info. The guide at Lascaux made the tour very enjoyable. I hadn't expected this tour to include this much. 9 hours is a long time, but the information was tremendous."
* A traveler said: "This was a delicious cheese & wine tasting. The man was knowledgeable & good fun. Would recommend to any cheese lovers out there"
* A traveler said: "Thank you to Marie for a great tour! My brother and I loved the châteaux we visited, the insightful commentary, and the delicious wines."
* A traveler said: "My girlfriend and I had a wonderful time learning about the wineries in the Medoc region. Our tour guide Marie was amazing and very knowledgeable about wine which made the tour even more great! Thank you Marie!"
* A traveler said: "Top notch all the way around. Splendid lunch, very professional, pleasant and welcoming staff. Couldn’t have been a nicer experience! Highly recommended and very reasonable price. We would definitely go again on our next visit to Bordeaux. Go see ‘em!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Lucie was extremely friendly and knowledgeable about Bordeaux. She showed us all the important sites I’d the city and also got to see how the locals live!! It was a fun and informative tour. Thanks Lucie!"
- Monument aux Girondins
- Place de la Comédie
- Château Mouton Rothschild
- Place de la Bourse
- Rue Sainte-Catherine
- Düne von Pyla (Dune du Pilat)
- Porte Cailhau
- Pont de Pierre
- Grand Théâtre
- Bordeaux Hôtel de Ville (Rathaus von Bordeaux)
- Basilique Saint-Michel
- Weingut Château Plaisance
- Bucht von Arcachon
- Zitadelle von Blaye
- La Cité du Vin
- Cathédrale St-André
- Esplanade des Quinconces
- Medoc - Attraktionen in Bordeaux
- Château Margaux
- Der Kreuzfahrthafen von Bordeaux
- Port de la Lune
- Aktivitäten in Bordeaux
- Aktivitäten in Midi-Pyrénées
- Aktivitäten in Baskenland
- Aktivitäten in Aragonien
- Aktivitäten in San Sebastian
- Aktivitäten in Toulouse
- Aktivitäten in Bilbao
- Aktivitäten in Santander
- Aktivitäten in Saragossa
- Aktivitäten in Pays de la Loire
- Aktivitäten in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Aktivitäten in Katalonien
- Aktivitäten in Kastilien und León
- Aktivitäten in Provence
- Aktivitäten in Burgund & Dijon