Asien Ganztägige Touren
498 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "as the sites are not very close to each other it was very useful. the food the drinks the comfort were all great"
* A traveler said: "For the price this was an excellent tour. We really enjoyed it. The lunch provided was also super as well"
* A traveler said: "Great tour which covered a lot of activities and area in Bali. My driver: Mr number one arrived early and had excellent English. He was also very knowledgeable about the tour places and life in Bali, also accommodated other stops for snacks on the way."
* A traveler said: "I can highly recommend this tour, we had a great day and EKA was a brilliant guide. Couldn't have asked for anything else."
* A traveler said: "Yuut was great and really catered the tour perfectly to our needs. We visited the grand palace, surrounding temples, and took a long boat. He is very knowledgable and a pleasure to experience bangkok with."
* A traveler said: "Very well-organized tour, a very informative travel guide with a great sense of humor. Money well spent."
* A traveler said: "Best time of day to set out on your. Small group makes all the difference as well. Tour Leader Taan also very informative. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Dan and the team gave us a great introduction to the Mekong Delta region. The sights, the boat trips, the meals and Dan's sense of humour made for a fabulous day."
* A traveler said: "We found the City Tour to be excellent. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and took us to a number of key locations and we were able to walk around as well. Would highly recommend the tour for first timers to Singapore. Great value for money."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour all the way through. Peter was our guide and he made the tour fun and informative."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent! I would not have been able to navigate through Agra and learn about the sites without this tour. Taj Mahal was a priceless experience. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Faizal was a great tour guide...very knowledgeable and easy to get along with. He answered all of our questions about the Taj Mahal as well as general inquiries about India and Indian culture. Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Comfortable transportatio. Guide Stephen was great. The Wall is amazing. Lots of time to walk and enjoy."
* A traveler said: "Akil, our guide was speaking german and very good for the tours in Taj Mahal and the Red Fort. The VIP entrees helped us to not to long waiting."
* A traveler said: "Vishal Garg gave us a wonderful history of the Taj Mahal and the times leading up to how it was constructed. He told us where to stand and took the most wonderful pictures, walked us through every aspect of the buildings and the gardens, and patiently answered all of our questions. I would highly recommend him and this tour of the Taj Mahal to anyone looking for an amazing experience without the crowds. The driver Balwinder Singh - that picked us up at the hotel was early and very courteous. Also he was an excellent driver! He got us there with plenty of time to spare."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this tour, the other Jackie Chan our tour guide provided much insight into this wonderful place. It's place that totally surpassed my expectations."
* A traveler said: "This tour is just perfect ! The driver Dewa is fantastic, he took awesome pictures, he was very kind and explained a lot about the Balinese culture. I definitely recommend him. You will not be disappointed :) I booked the tour solo and met two other ladies with whom I had a lot of fun"
* A traveler said: "This tour was well organised. Hotel pick up and drop off made everything easy for us. We were greeted by Tom (real name Thann) who was friendly and enthusiastic which added greatly to our enjoyment of the variety and content of the tour. John & Sue. Bristol UK"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day out, our guide Razia was amazing. Took us on an adventure thru old Delhi, into the spice markets, up to the roof of some of the old buildings, drove around the streets in a tuk tuk. It was well worth it, highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Really well organised day trip.. very comfortable transport, small group was awesome as you moved through the attractions efficiently. The guide was so knowledgeable and a really lovely person."
* A traveler said: "1. Bikes were very good and working order. Mine had disc brakes and was a comfortable ride. 2. Gaku was a such a great guy and an excellent tour guide. 3. Instructions were clear and great. You will have a wonderful time with Gaku. We got to see Mt. Fuji from the lookout. It was a very special moment that I won't forget."
* A traveler said: "6 of us in this group tour and the guide, Vuth is a very experienced guide. Speak english well and make our tour a fun one. He was our photographer most of the time and plan the whole trip well. Driver is also good in ensuring we are safe and have cool towels ready after each site visits. Highly recommended."
- Einzigartige Erlebnisse
- Essen und Trinken
- Kinderfreundliche Touren/Aktivitäten
- Kunst und Kultur
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Saisonale und besondere Anlässe
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Bootsfahrten und Segeltouren
- Praktische Orientierungshilfen
- Privat und luxuriös
- Touren nach Dauer
- Ganztägige Touren
- Halbtägige Touren
- Touren mit Übernachtung
- Touren während eines Zwischenstopps
- Beihai Park (Beihai Gongyuan)
- Nasenaffenschutzgebiet Labuk
- Rotes Fort von Agra
- Can Gio Mangrovenwald
- Mehtab Bagh (Mondscheingarten)
- Dudhsagar Wasserfall
- Elefantenberg (Xiangshan Hiking Trail)
- Gedenkhalle für den Vorsitzenden Mao (Maozhuxi Jiniantang)
- Howrah Brücke
- Mekong Fluss
- Princess Mother Memorial Park
- Museum für Traditionelle Vietnamesische Medizin (FITO Museum)
- Zentralmuseum (Albert Hall)
- Mari Mari Kulturdorf
- Roluos Gruppe
- Britische Residenz
- Jüdisches Flüchtlingsmuseum Shanghai (Ohel Moshe Synagoge)
- Kek Lok Si Tempel
- Sahakari Gewürzgarten