Asien Halbtägige Touren
498 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide pho was amazing! Gave us a great history of Vietnam and cu chi. His English was grand and he was funny!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour, the team was fun and friendly who takes you among the upbeat energic atmosphere among the locals. The best way to experience the city, sights, sounds, food and the people is doing it this way."
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend this tour. I only wish I had done this earlier on in my trip because you get a better sense of the city. It’s a leisurely ride that most anyone can complete. It was surely very hot and sweaty in early March. Riding in narrow areas of people’s homes and business was so cool and the locals would often holler “hello!”"
* A traveler said: "Excellent and easy way to get to the tunnels from the city, good fun with Chi, an excellent guide! Couldn’t fault it!"
* A traveler said: "Very Informative and Friendly Guide. Very Thing Went Very Smooth and Cu Chi Tunnels Is Lit, it's a must Visit."
* A traveler said: "Ha not just introduced me to food but talked about the neighborhoods we walked through. A variety of foods, tastes and sights!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic night tour through Singapore, it was a great snapshot of all the sites Singapore has to offer. Awesome tour of a beautiful city.. Travelled with teens ages 13 & 14 would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We found the City Tour to be excellent. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and took us to a number of key locations and we were able to walk around as well. Would highly recommend the tour for first timers to Singapore. Great value for money."
* A traveler said: "Tae! Passionate very knowledgeable what a wonderful soul, I did not know what to expect however I was pleased from the very start with the experience from getting introduced to my tuk-tuk driver all the wonderful stops in between even getting dropped off at my hotel was great , I will do it again and highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "The most memorable parts were seeing what Tho has built himself to help the community and raise awareness on recycling and looking after the environment. We loved being able to see the small, intricate alleyways of the city, and going to the outskirts where it was more open and green. The food at The Hidden Gem Cafe was also phenomenal, and Tho was a wonderful guide who made us laugh a lot and shared a lot of knowledge with us."
* A traveler said: "Excellent day with Steve and driver ,visited all top spots had plenty of time at each point ,very good value for money ,it would of been very difficult to of navigated all these spots myself in same time ."
* A traveler said: "Hang was an excellent tour guide and boat to Cu Chi tunnels was great fun. Well looked after by all staff. A great experience. Will be sure to take another tour with this company."
* A traveler said: "It was perfect - not too long and the sights were beautiful! Great way to end the day. Totally recommend and hotel pickup was great!"
* A traveler said: "This is a must do whilst in Ho Chi Minh city. Danny and Back were our guides for the night and took us to places we normally wouldn’t have gone. We felt so safe on the back of their bikes (amongst the thousands of others) and the different foods we tried were amazing. Thanks guys for a really fun night. We had an amazing time."
* A traveler said: "we had Holden as our tour guide he was the best this is a must do in singapore see so much more than on a bus plus Holden was able to point out things we would not have known without him"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience! Very nice and friendly guide. It's a one in a lifetime experience. The food is very good too."
* A traveler said: "Johnny was a great tour guide. My wife was on crutches and he was very attentive and understanding. Great tour. Regards Tony"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a tour with Finn on our first night in Saigon/HCMC. He was incredible. Knowledgeable, friendly, charming and helpful. We walked away with not only an incredible dining experience, but insight into Vietnamese society and its history. Not to mention some recommendations for the rest of our time in Saigon. Thanks Finn, we loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience. Visited a local market , boat ride down the river and walked though the floating village in the dry season . Learnt so much about their way of life in the wet and dry season . High light of our trip to siem reap . Don’t let it being the dry season put you off . Very informative trip"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Very friendly and accommodating staff. The limo van was comfortable and clean."
* A traveler said: "Very good value for money. The food was delicious and plenty. We had drag queens which was delightfu and funnyl to watch. A must see if you are in Bangkok."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was awesome and very personable. The four food stops were perfect and the brewery was quite amazing too. Thank you for the awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "Lucas was awesome and very knowledgeable. Took us to some great locations and explained everything well to us. Would do this tour again. Lucas is great!"
- Einzigartige Erlebnisse
- Essen und Trinken
- Kinderfreundliche Touren/Aktivitäten
- Kunst und Kultur
- Kurse und Workshops
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Saisonale und besondere Anlässe
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Bootsfahrten und Segeltouren
- Praktische Orientierungshilfen
- Privat und luxuriös
- Touren nach Dauer
- Ganztägige Touren
- Halbtägige Touren
- Touren während eines Zwischenstopps
- Toshogu Schrein
- Bapu Basar
- Bahnhof Kuala Lumpur
- Laxmi Vilas Palast
- Lady Buddha
- Trickeye Museum
- Buddhistischer Tempel Wat Chayamangkalaram
- Kaiserlicher Garten des Palastmuseums
- Burg Osaka (Osaka-jo)
- Hauptstadtmuseum Peking
- Lingyin Tempel
- Merdeka Square (Dataran Merdeka)
- Mui Ne
- Connaught Place
- Jin Mao Turm
- Mae Kampong