Basel Touren, Tickets, Aktivitäten und Dinge zu tun
* A traveler said: "Oskar was an amazing and knowledgeable guide. He individualized the tour and in four hours gave up multiple experiences and tips for further exploration."
* A traveler said: "Having a friendly and personable driver gave us a wonderful first impression of Basel. Viator is always reliable."
* A traveler said: "Adrian was a great guide for our day to Pilatus. We had an excellent day and saw a lot on the tour. Fun taking so many modes of transportation. Switzerland is beautiful."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed to see parts of the town we wouldn’t have seen without this tour. Every shop, bakery, cafe was special and recommendable."
* A traveler said: "Interesting tour with lots of variety in the areas showcased and the related stories. Participants were organized into smaller groups based on language preference, enabling the guides to give unilingual presentations and cover much more than would otherwise be possible. Pace was relaxed but efficient. Our guide spoke excellent English."
Halbtägig Cassiopeia Thermalquelle WELLNESS MIT TRADITION Eintrittskarte mit Abholung und Rückfahrt inbegriffen
* A traveler said: "My husband and I immensely enjoyed our private tour of Switzerland's breathtaking insider spots in the Bernese Oberlands (Higlands) with our guide Marc. From the stunningly picturesque village of Iseltwald to the spectacular waterfall and ravine at Rosenlaui and finally, the beautiful green glacial lake of Haslital. It was truly special to witness the beauty and serenity of these magical places away from from the crowds and typical tourist lines. Our guide Marc was extremely knowledgeable about the area and eager to share his love of nature with us. He is also very attentive and has great follow through. Shared pics from the tour the very next day! Strongly recommend this tour to anyone wanting to explore the hidden gems of Switzerland away from the crowds."
* A traveler said: "This turned out to be a wonderful day with a private guide who was very personable. The ride on the train was great with lots of viewing windows. The food was good too!"
* A traveler said: "This was a perfect day. Our tour guide, David, was prompt, a wealth of Swiss knowledge, kind and helpful. We were together for over ten hours and it was a joy. He was great with my 11 and 14 year old children. The tour of Jungfraujoch was astonishingly beautiful. We saw immense glaciers and walked under one. The trip was all as advertised and more."
* A traveler said: "Driver was prompt courteous and the process was hassle free. Just what we wanted."
* A traveler said: "Our Tour guide was great. He was on time, knowledgeable and fun to be with. The tour itself was actually much better than I was expecting and I had high expectations. I highly recommend it."
- Aktivitäten in Zürich
- Aktivitäten in Luzern
- Aktivitäten in Straßburg
- Aktivitäten in Montreux
- Aktivitäten in Genf
- Aktivitäten in Davos
- Aktivitäten in Dijon
- Aktivitäten in Annecy
- Aktivitäten in Comer See
- Aktivitäten in Ferno
- Aktivitäten in Luxemburg
- Aktivitäten in Mailand
- Aktivitäten in Zentralschweiz
- Aktivitäten in Elsass
- Aktivitäten in Schweizer Alpen