The Tech Interactive
Designed for kids, but just as fun for parents, the The Tech Interactivein San Jose is one of those museums families happily go back to again and again. At traditional museums there’s a great of reading, looking and then reading some more. The Tech is all about touching and doing.
Feel what an earthquake is like on the Shake Platform. Feel like and astronaut when you take a seat in the Jet Pack Chair. Noisy and strong blasts of compressed air enable museum passengers to walk through space. If jet packs aren’t your speed, sit down in the lab in The Tech Health and Biotech Gallery. After gloving up, experience what life is like as a genetic engineer while learning how to incubate jellyfish bacteria. Those are just a few of the exhibits likely to grab your attention.
Avoid science overload by taking a movie break at the Hackworth IMAX® Dome Theater. With 280 seats, it’s the largest dome theater west of the Mississippi. Check the show times when you arrive at The Tech. The theater plays educational and first-run flicks. There’s a snack bar complete with popcorn to make the movie experience complete.
Aktivitäten in der Nähe von Kalifornien
- Aktivitäten in Santa Barbara
- Aktivitäten in Yosemite-Nationalpark
- Aktivitäten in Los Angeles
- Aktivitäten in Long Beach
- Aktivitäten in San Francisco
- Aktivitäten in Palm Springs
- Aktivitäten in Paso Robles
- Aktivitäten in San Luis Obispo
- Aktivitäten in Pismo Beach
- Aktivitäten in Santa Monica
- Aktivitäten in Newport Beach
- Aktivitäten in Santa Catalina
- Aktivitäten in Nevada
- Aktivitäten in Baja California
- Aktivitäten in Arizona