England Touren, Tickets, Aktivitäten und Dinge zu tun
* A traveler said: "The dragon...oh my it really scared my mom lol...the bank section was amazing with the whole set up...unfortunately my batterrie died while taking pictures"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic! I really enjoyed. Would totally recommend! Stonehenge and the Windsor castle is worthy to see, if you ask me. Bath is good too if you are interested in architecture..."
* A traveler said: "Really good value and flexible tickets as we had to change the booking because of a train issue. Really good value and flexible tickets as we had to change the booking because of a train issue."
* A traveler said: "Amazing views, great food, great singer and fantastic evening. Highly recommended. Evening was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience! Simone our bus driver was awesome! Evan and Evans made the experience effortless and the Harry Potter studio was mind blowing!"
* A traveler said: "Was a great way to see London and hop on and off at places you want to see, its also great to have the cruise included to see more of the site. We had a great time and have pointed and places we would like to go back and visit. Will definately recomment this to people and use this service again in other cities."
* A traveler said: "Andrew was an amazing guide and John was a safe driver. I highly recommend this tour as it was well paced and "just enough". I do not know how the other tours fit more stops in to the agenda."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing trip. It brought us outside the city of London it was definitely a long day but totally worth every minute. Our guide Pepe was amazing highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent Loved it , trilling and exciting , lovely scenic views , good value for money and great organisation"
* A traveler said: "All of it. Audience participation and the dinner was very nice and company was good at the table. The three actors was very professional the timing was good and a loverly venue"
* A traveler said: "The weather, staff, food and cruise were just perfect. We truly enjoyed the cruise and we would definitely do it again!"
* A traveler said: "Fab! Tony and Smoggie were great fun and such a laugh. Would definately do it again. Was great to hear or the history about the Beatles and Liverpool."
* A traveler said: "A very interesting experience, and a wonderfully educated host named Sinead. I learnt more in 2 hours than could be believed. If you visit London this is a must."
* A traveler said: "Very organised, no rushing & food lovely. A very nice experience . Commentary was informative . I would recommend"
* A traveler said: "It was a lovely experience I just felt really relaxed and chilled out throughout. Food was lovely and the staff were fantastic. Highly recommend to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Tour was fantastic with tour guide Michael making it even better. His passion and knowledge made the tour even better."
* A traveler said: "The guide Bruce I believe was quite entertaining and informative . We were lucky in that there were few tourists due to COVID and it was quite easy to walk around"
* A traveler said: "Me n my granddaughter thoroughly enjoyed it.The ride was great.staff was all friendly.wax works looked realistic."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip / Love every bits of it 🤗🤗 Love the jelly fishes The awesome sharks Giant tortoise Most of all , adorable penguins"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant trip. Coach was clean and in good order. Harry Potter film shown during the journey. The studio tour is excellent. Lots of sets, costumes and making of displays. A must for any Harry Potter fan."
* A traveler said: "One of my favourite activities I've ever done! Had such a blast and the information given on the tour was really interesting! The hosts were fun and we just had the best afternoon! Would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Great way to get around and see the sights. The crew were very friendly and worked hard to make sure it was a memorable trip. Boat was very clean."
* A traveler said: "Best time overall in our London break The staff were great the food and fizz excellent had a fabulous evening"
- Brighton Dome
- Sherlock Holmes House und Museum
- The Beatles Story
- All Souls College
- Carnaby Street
- Albert Memorial
- Tardis Polizeizelle
- Westminster Bridge
- Piccadilly Circus
- Highclere Castle
- Cutty Sark
- Monument des großen Brands von London
- Buttermere Valley
- Das Schloss von Leeds
- Shakespeares Globe Theater
- Banqueting House
- Emirates Stadion
- ZSL Londoner Zoo
- Borough Market
- York Minster
- Das London Eye
- Beatrix Potter Gallery
- Die Themse
- Wachwechsel: Buckingham Palace
- Tower of London
- Aktivitäten in London
- Aktivitäten in Liverpool
- Aktivitäten in Manchester
- Aktivitäten in Oxford
- Aktivitäten in Southampton
- Aktivitäten in Cambridge
- Aktivitäten in Bristol
- Aktivitäten in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Aktivitäten in Birmingham
- Aktivitäten in Wales
- Aktivitäten in Irland
- Aktivitäten in Nordengland
- Aktivitäten in South West England
- Aktivitäten in Yorkshire