Helsinki Touren, Tickets, Aktivitäten und Dinge zu tun
* A traveler said: "Hene’ our tour guide was wonderful, her knowledge of the history of Helsinki and today’s economy were very informative . We saw all the main attractions and also accommodated our needs . Lovely afternoon in Helsinki"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I, due to the reduced tourist travel during Covid 19, went on an unexpected private tour with a knowledgeable and interesting guide. Her knowledge of all the sites we visited was superb and we especially liked sharing lunch with her and getting to know more about her interesting personal history with Helsinki. Transportation in a great mini van was also great. Bring good walking shoes for the thorough tour of Suominlinna. Highly recommended by us!"
* A traveler said: "I would recommend this boat ride to anyone. For me it had the perfect duration. Friendly staff. Beautiful sights. Take a blanket in case there are chilly winds and sit at the upper deck. You might miss the audio tour, which might be quite interesting, but it is already worth your money to silently enjoy the water, sun and sights."
* A traveler said: "A really good day trip from Helsinki, well worth doing. The ferry crossings were straight forward and easy and the tour of the old town in Tallin was informative and thoroughly enjoyable. The Christmas markets to end the day in our free time were a highlight."
Private Stadtrundfahrt durch Helsinki und mittelalterliches Porvoo mit dem Auto und persönlichem Guide
* A traveler said: "great tour! We tasted many of Finland's foods, learned about Finnish history and culture. Our tour guide, Artem, was very knowledgeable and answered all our many questions. He took us to a few out of the way places that we would have never found on our own."
* A traveler said: "Thanks Mikhail for the great tour to Nuuksio National Park 🏞 yesterday. We enjoyed very much. The weather was not too bad, sun was out when we were at lakeside, and snow was fell when we’re about to leave. I was so excited to see the first snow out there. It’s so beautiful scenery at the park."
* A traveler said: "Sussy was a great guide and she adjusted the tour to my needs. I was pleasantly surprised as I was a bit particular about what I wanted. Very satisfied with the experience and I would highly recommend such a tour!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had an unexpected private tour of Tallin due to the reduced tourist travel during Covid. Our guide was a perfect English speaker who was extremely knowledgeable in the history of Estonia and took us to special places that we would have never found on our own. His recommendation for a lunch restaurant was superb. Also very impressive is that we were picked up at our hotel a 9:15 AM, greeted at the ferry terminal in Helsinki when we returned at 10:15 PM and driven back to our hotel which was quite a distance. Overall a 5 star experience!"
* A traveler said: "Darius did a great job giving us an overview of the key area of the city in a morning. We loved the central library which was so much more than expected. He also left us with a recommendation for a great lunch after the tour."
- Konzerthaus von Helsinki (Musiikkitalo)
- Amos Anderson Kunstmuseum
- Helsinki Fährhafen
- Café Ursula
- Zoo von Helsinki (Korkeasaari)
- Felsenkirche (Temppeliaukio Kirkko)
- Ateneum Kunstmuseum (Konstmuseet Ateneum)
- Freilichtmuseum Seurasaari
- Finnisches Fotografiemuseum
- Aktivitäten in Tallinn
- Aktivitäten in St. Petersburg
- Aktivitäten in Riga
- Aktivitäten in Stockholm
- Aktivitäten in Vilnius
- Aktivitäten in Kaliningrad
- Aktivitäten in Minsk
- Aktivitäten in Danzig
- Aktivitäten in Oslo
- Aktivitäten in Kopenhagen
- Aktivitäten in Streymoy
- Aktivitäten in Posen
- Aktivitäten in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Aktivitäten in Fjorde im Westen
- Aktivitäten in Norddeutschland