Pays de la Loire Touren, Tickets, Aktivitäten und Dinge zu tun
* A traveler said: "Excellent. It was my dream come true. The trip was great and the attention perfect. We tried before in Turkey but the climate wasn’t good so We couldn’t go. That was three years ago. Now everything was perfect. A trip with my daughter. It’s a little bit cold up there so take a jacket with you."
Tour in kleiner Gruppe nach Chambord, Chenonceau und Mittagessen in einem privaten Château der Stadt Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic. Our guides were great and so kind. Our Special lunch was perfect in a beautiful chateau. At our last stop. They prepared a nice celebration. I’d go again"
* A traveler said: "From takeoff to landing, this was a terrific experience. We look to sunrise flight and it was beautiful! Pierre and his crew were fantastic. It surpassed all of our expectations. We loved how everyone gets involved with the setup and breakdown of the ballon. The champagne 🍾 upon landing was a great touch. We’ll definitely do this again."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Very interesting hearing all about how the wine is produced and seeing the wonderful vineyard. The wine tasted fantastic. The host spoke English very well. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful area of France! Castles were all different and unique but we would have enjoyed more free time in some of the villages. Always seemed to be rushed through to get to the next stop."
* A traveler said: "Myriam picked us up at bus station in town, We were with another couple so it was nice and leisurely as well. We walked the vineyard tasting different grapes, then went to watch her husband and crew make the wine. Went into the wine caves. Nice wine and cheese party at the end"
* A traveler said: "We had a private tour of two Châteaux: Chambord and Chenonceau with lunch in between. That was interesting since it was in the caves of a local winery and the lights went out after we sat down. A little daylight and many candles rectified the situation although it was still a bit dim. The owners were very nice, however. The actual tours were very good; our guide Nicolas (not quite sure of the spelling), was marvelous. He is personable and extremely knowledgeable about the chateaux and the surrounding area. We highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful Vouvray Loire Valley Tour! Lovely surprise to have one of the tastings right there in the vineyard! Professional and kind Driver/Guide. We really enjoyed the selections. I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed our tour! Our host was understanding when we were dumb and went to the wrong tourist office for pick-up, and he was able to make changes to the tour to due to weather. Two great chateau visits and two great winery tours. Exactly what we were looking for!"
* A traveler said: "Everythung was perfect about the day and the guide. We did feel a bit cramped though....four couples is a bit more than the van needs. But well worth it. Daphne is a fun, high energy guide!"
* A traveler said: "I had an enjoyable day on this tour. We were lucky to only have a small group of 3 for the day, and Audrey (our guide) was super friendly and full of energy. She certainly knows the history of each site, and she passed this knowledge on to us throughout the day. I highly recommend this tour."
- Aktivitäten in Nantes
- Aktivitäten in Normandie
- Aktivitäten in Ile-de-France
- Aktivitäten in Aquitanien
- Aktivitäten in Blois
- Aktivitäten in Deauville City
- Aktivitäten in Paris
- Aktivitäten in Marne-la-Vallee
- Aktivitäten in Bordeaux
- Aktivitäten in Burgund & Dijon
- Aktivitäten in Nord-Pas-de-Calais
- Aktivitäten in Südostengland
- Aktivitäten in Midi-Pyrénées
- Aktivitäten in South West England
- Aktivitäten in Rhône-Alpes