Naher Osten & Afrika Ökotouren
494 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "Unmissable trip to Three Valleys, Atlas Mountains in Morocco with Muhammad from Arib Voyages. He picked up from the hotel promptly. The car is comfortable, suitable for rough mountain terrain. He is friendly and knowledgeable, answered all questions about history and present day life in his country. The lunch in the traditional Berber family house was delicious and abundant, would be enough to feed twice as many people. The Berber family catered for dietary requirements better than some plush hotels. All in all it was a memorable trip not to be missed by anyone who happens to be in Marrakesh."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Shoaib was great! Picked us up on time. During dune bashing one of the other passengers was feeling sick so he took her to the meeting point and then took us back out so we got the full experience! Dinner and entertainment were good, everything is included! We rode a camel! It was great!"
* A traveler said: "Wow. Canyons, tea with walnut jam, sheep’s cheese, beautiful sights, incredible people, remote villages. We had an amazing time. The guide was respectful and knowledgeable and always welcomed questions. It was fun, adventurous, and a trip we’ll never forget."
* A traveler said: "It was a really good experience. Unusual and interesting. Very good drivers and guides. We enjoyed this tour"
* A traveler said: "This had to be one of the best tour's we’ve ever taken. Cape of good hope, penguins and baboons, doesn’t get any better. Thank you!!"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this tour! My guide was not only quite knowledgeable, but he was extremely friendly and easy to talk to. It was like I was chatting with an old friend. The views of the falls were spectacular! Dress appropriately because you will get wet!"
* A traveler said: "Great organization and guide! Very cool itinerary and sights. The only thing to be aware of is that from Cairo to bahariya it’s on a Shared Public bus but it was no problem…"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Very knowledgeable and genuine guide. Got the right balance between preserving nature and tourism."
- Einzigartige Erlebnisse
- Essen und Trinken
- Kinderfreundliche Touren/Aktivitäten
- Kunst und Kultur
- Oft schnell ausverkauft
- Am Boden
- Auf dem Wasser
- In der Luft
- Natur und Wildtiere
- Begegnungen mit Wildtieren
- Beobachtung von Wildtieren
- Touren mit Packtieren
- Zoos und Wildparks
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Das Apartheid Museum
- Kloster (Al-Deir)
- Oasiria Wasserfreizeitpark
- Menara Gärten
- Robben Island - Kapstadt
- Nationalmuseum von Alexandria
- Dschabal Schams
- Victoria Falls Bridge
- Leuchtturm von Alexandria
- Mari Girgis
- Origins Centre
- Ras Mohammed Marine Nationalpark
- Aquaventure Wasserpark
- Scheich-Mohammed-Zentrum für kulturelle Verständigung
- Kisenyi Slum