Naher Osten & Afrika Kulinariktouren
499 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "Had a great time, the wineries were amazing well worth the money. We had 4 other people who were tons of fun. Our driver was informative and fun. We will definitely do this again."
* A traveler said: "Timely pickup at the hotel, friendly and experienced driver/guide, tasteful lunch stop and above all the visit to the mosk, one of the most beautiful buildings I ever visited."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent evening with guide (Omar). Nice food & lovely walking tour in the city. Interesting tips & tricks. You will definitely not leave hungry!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a brilliant afternoon. The tour was well organised, informative, the guide Mahmed was excellent. We have been taking many trips and excursions in Dubai, but this one we liked the most."
* A traveler said: "What a great tour from start to finish. Ive taken many a tour in my life. But it was my 1st time in Africa and didnt know what to expect. I already had a good feeling when quickly responded to my whatsapp to confirm pick up location. Gashaw my guide was punctual, very professional but also very personable and made sure if i had any questions or concerns that i let him know. I didnt bc he was good and knew where to go and how to explain things interestingly. 1 thing i loved most about the tour is that i was shown all sides of Addis from the fancy parts to driving inside the hectic merkato. I fully recommend this tour. I liked them so much i decided to do the Portuguese bridge tour w them."
* A traveler said: "Sheikh Zayed Mosque & the date market were my highlights. We were also treated to an exhibition of pre (like alexander the great) and Islamic coins on entrance to the Mosque. The heritage village gave a nice insight into life before oil was found (in 1958 if I remember correctly). The museum at the heritage village was cool."
* A traveler said: "The staff was prompt about pick up. From the time we arrived until we left, the staff, the food, the experience was nothing short of exceptional. Highly recommend. It’s was like a private 5 star restaurant experience. Absolutely a perfect evening!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip. The guide/driver was very friendly, professional AND arrived on Time. All Time had communication with me. Strongly recomend It."
* A traveler said: "This was such an awsome food tour, the guide was excelent and her knowledge is fantastic, plenty of food to eat, just have to pace yourself to get to the end, because desset is yummylious."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the wineries and the towns of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek. The tour guide, Basil, was excellent and very knowledgeable and gave an interesting perspective on the social structure of south Africa."
* A traveler said: "The tour to Baalbek, Anjar and Ksara was fantastic! Hassane (the driver) and Natasha (the archeologist who accompanied us the entire trip) were full of knowledge about the historical sites we visited but also provided a super interesting glimpse into Lebanese life and culture, which I found equally as interesting. The tour was well thought out and designed, including lunch which was an absolute Lebanese feast! If in Lebanon, I highly recommend this tour! You will not be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "I am so thankful we were able to get a last minute booking. Our guides were on time, informative, accommodating and welcoming. I would highly recommend this tour with Hussein(spelling maybe off)"
* A traveler said: "Small group, comfortable air-conditioned transportation, informative tour guide, wonderfully full day. Same guide for two days of touring, Haifa and Ashdod. Very pleased with both tours. Highly recommend our very considerate, excellent tour guide, Doron."
* A traveler said: "From the beginning to the end, it was a good experience with Viator, they put us in a five star hotel, service in the cruise was beyond our expectations, all of the crew was extremely helpful, a variety of food and the guided tours were very informative and fun, we will definitely recommend them without a second thought."
* A traveler said: "Boschendal was amazing, the staff at the station were welcoming and very friendly. Just to mention Nazli and Tino. An amazing experience worth repeating indeed"
* A traveler said: "This is a wonderful tour. Our guide, the big G, was really knowledgeable and very kind to our young son. The master tasting at Fairview was incredible, we could have stayed there all day, and the wine and chocolate pairing at Muratie was a lovely way to end the day. We would definitely do this tour again."
- Einzigartige Erlebnisse
- Essen und Trinken
- Desserts und Süßigkeiten
- Essens- und Getränkekurse
- Kaffee und Tee
- Kulinarik- und Gourmettour
- Kulinarische Erlebnisse
- Wein, Bier und Spirituosen
- Kinderfreundliche Touren/Aktivitäten
- Kunst und Kultur
- Kurse und Workshops
- Oft schnell ausverkauft
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Saisonale und besondere Anlässe
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Bait Al Banat Women's Museum
- Badagry Black Heritage Museum
- District Six Museum
- Stony Point Pinguinkolonie
- Al Aqsa Moschee
- Al Hazm
- Burj Al-Arab
- Amani Children’s Home
- Tafelberg und Seilbahn
- Dubai Museum
- Das Apartheid Museum
- Bastakia-Viertel (Bur Bastakia)
- Khan al-Khalili