Naher Osten & Afrika Spaziergänge
500 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "Muhammad was an amazing tour guide he explained everything to us and was very patient with us. Omar was a good driver stopped on the way and took loads of pictures he really went out of his way to take our pictures with donkeys, Camals etc he was excellent."
* A traveler said: "Mawhan was a great host and guide. Very fun! He gave lots of useful information and drove very well."
* A traveler said: "I loved being able to see the way locals recreate. The walk along the River and through the villages was a great way to experience the mountains nearby Marrakech."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our tour. Ahmed was funny and made even the journey on the bus very entertaining! It was amazing to see the mountains and the villages alongside their traditions. Highly recommended, Tamara and Scott"
* A traveler said: "A trip recommended for everyone on a short "city break" to Jordan. You get to see all the most important landmarks in a comfortably paced 2-day trip. Everything well organised, with good communication prior to start of and during the trip. Plus the guide, Qutaibah, was very friendly and understanding, with all the answers needed!"
* A traveler said: "The trip offered a extensive view of the culture the various sites,including beautiful mountain views and village scenes ,the guide was most informative with an abundance of helpful and interesting information. I would recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Superb day at a great value with Chan making the trip with his humorous and extremely informative knowledge."
* A traveler said: "An excellent experience that will open you up to a different side of Nairobi and Kenya. Hearing their stories will illicit so many feelings: hope, frustration, inspiration....you will laugh, empathize, and learn. I highly recommend doing this tour. The guys are simply incredible"
* A traveler said: "Signed up because it had the most desirable feature of any tour - a 9AM start time (instead of unholy 5 or 6 am start). The tour covered all the hot spots, and gave a good taste of Jerusalem. The guide Nadia was knowledgeable and passionate."
* A traveler said: "We unbelievable time on this tour, so much information. The Guide was Amazing Attentive and Informative on all Subjects. I even called him Amazing Itamar Thanks and Make sure to keep Itamar, because he is the best at his JOB"
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent, and Abdul was a great guide with a lot of humor and very knowledgeable about the history of the sites. Everything that was part of the tour was great, and everything ran on time without any issues. This is by far one of the best tours I have been on before."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly guide (Zouzou). The tour was very educational. Also we were picked up at the riad with a bus with airco and the driver was very friendly and nice. Because of the heath we had also free water."
* A traveler said: "View ancient Roman ruins, the ancient city of Acre and more on this day trip up the coast. Our group was small; our guide excellent."
* A traveler said: "The water falls was my best part. After so much walk, it was refreshing to step into the ice cold spring. The tour guide (Potato) was amazing. Very friendly and fun to be with."
* A traveler said: "We booked the tour to get the most out of Marrakesh and also after hearing mixed reviews about walking around. Mohamed was really knowledgeable and took us all over Marrakesh sharing with us the history and culture of the city and Morocco itself. We got to see so much which I don’t feel we would have done alone and we were left alone by 95% of sellers etc which made the experience much more enjoyable. Would highly recommend the tour if you want to immerse yourself in Marrakesh. Shokran Mohamed."
* A traveler said: "Was great given I only had time for a short trip. Wonderful guide— knowledgeable and engaging. Felt a little rushed in Jerusalem and spent way, way too long at the Holocaust museum."
* A traveler said: "Mohamad was the very best guide! He took us to all the best shops for spices, rugs and beautiful tea sets just to name a few items. It was a half day tour but he stayed with us until we found everything we were looking for. Shaakran Mohamad."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent evening with guide (Omar). Nice food & lovely walking tour in the city. Interesting tips & tricks. You will definitely not leave hungry!!!"
- Einzigartige Erlebnisse
- Essen und Trinken
- Kinderfreundliche Touren/Aktivitäten
- Kunst und Kultur
- Kurse und Workshops
- Oft schnell ausverkauft
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Saisonale und besondere Anlässe
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Bootsfahrten und Segeltouren
- Praktische Orientierungshilfen
- Touren mit einem Tuk-Tuk
- Privat und luxuriös
- Touren nach Dauer
- Ras Mohammed Marine Nationalpark
- !Khwa ttu San Kultur- und Bildungszentrum
- Armenisches Viertel
- Naturreservat Kap der Guten Hoffnung
- Pamplemousses Botanischer Garten
- Giftun Inseln
- Hartbeespoort Talsperre
- Kik Plateau
- Diamond Works
- World of Birds
- Palast der Schirwanschahs
- Ain Diab Corniche
- Jabal Al Jais
- Wüste Sahara
- Mari Girgis
- Nationalmuseum Bahrain