Naher Osten & Afrika Weinverkostungen
500 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "Bruce was the most amazing guide! He was kind, knowledgeable and fun! He took us to some really incredible wineries and taught us things we never knew! I will for sure book with this company again when I return!"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the wineries and the towns of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek. The tour guide, Basil, was excellent and very knowledgeable and gave an interesting perspective on the social structure of south Africa."
* A traveler said: "The tour to Baalbek, Anjar and Ksara was fantastic! Hassane (the driver) and Natasha (the archeologist who accompanied us the entire trip) were full of knowledge about the historical sites we visited but also provided a super interesting glimpse into Lebanese life and culture, which I found equally as interesting. The tour was well thought out and designed, including lunch which was an absolute Lebanese feast! If in Lebanon, I highly recommend this tour! You will not be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Boschendal was amazing, the staff at the station were welcoming and very friendly. Just to mention Nazli and Tino. An amazing experience worth repeating indeed"
* A traveler said: "This is a wonderful tour. Our guide, the big G, was really knowledgeable and very kind to our young son. The master tasting at Fairview was incredible, we could have stayed there all day, and the wine and chocolate pairing at Muratie was a lovely way to end the day. We would definitely do this tour again."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide and an excellent way to get around without having to do the driving yourself"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic tour with a great host. The day was planned to perfection with nothing being too much trouble for our host, Ian. Lots of care was taken by Ian to make sure that the day was special for us. I cannot recommend this enough."
* A traveler said: "Rico was the best tour guide ever and not to forget Alex our bus driver. They were truly welcoming and friendly really enjoyed the tour"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable and super friendly! The wineries I visited had superb wine and option to even have what I bought it shipped home."
* A traveler said: "Jeanine was absolutely wonderful. The tour was informative and educational, we had a delicious lunch and visited a bunch of beautiful wineries."
Private Winelands Tour: Weinverkostungstour in Stellenbosch, Franschhoek und Paarl, Tagestour ab Kapstadt
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this tour of the wine country more than we expected. Each winery that we visited gave us personalized attention and catered to our wine preferences. Our guide was helpful and friendly, and gave us a good explanation of the day as well as good insights into the history and culture of the wine country."
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun. Great wine pairings with biltong and ice cream, great guide, even saw Warthogs! Selected wineries were awesome."
* A traveler said: "My sister and I had a wonderful day. It was our first time wine tasting. Tony our tour guide was great; tellingbus about"
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely time with Danny (Our guide). We learned a lot from our guide about Cape Town and the surrounding towns. The wine tour was a absolute blast. Would recommend it to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "I loved this tour! Our guide was very knowledgeable about the wine farms and the history of all the places we visited! I would definitely go on this tour again."
* A traveler said: "Vine Hopper was a lot of fun and allowed us to get to many wineries without having to worry about driving. Marshall and all of the drivers were friendly and helpful. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The tour operator Marshal was enthusiastic and great. Enjoyed the tour and definitely the wine. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "A full day tour that brought us to many scenic places along the coast, with a 2hour boat ride out to catch the whales basking in the sun, followed by a yummy lunch in a quaint village. A perfect day!"
- Einzigartige Erlebnisse
- Essen und Trinken
- Desserts und Süßigkeiten
- Essens- und Getränkekurse
- Kaffee und Tee
- Kulinarik- und Gourmettour
- Kulinarische Erlebnisse
- Wein, Bier und Spirituosen
- Bier- und Brauereitouren
- Kinderfreundliche Touren/Aktivitäten
- Kunst und Kultur
- Kurse und Workshops
- Oft schnell ausverkauft
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Saisonale und besondere Anlässe
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Boulders Beach
- Hluhluwe Game Reserve
- Mwanakwerekwe Markt
- Kibale Nationalpark
- Ben Youssef Madrasa
- Stadt der Toten (Qarafa)
- Lion's Head
- Bastakia-Viertel (Bur Bastakia)
- Baku Boulevard
- Tafelberg und Seilbahn
- Botanischer Garten Assuan
- Pyramiden von Gizeh
- Montecasino Vogelpark
- Aberdare Nationalpark
- Groot Constantia
- Stanley and Livingstone Private Game Reservat