Of Brazil’s many beaches, Cacimbinhas (Praia da Cacimbinhas) is known both for being a quieter beach — accessed only by walking down a long staircase — and for its wind sports. It’s a popular place for both kitesurfing and paragliding. The beach is framed by tall cliffs, which overlook the sprawling shoreline, turquoise waters, and reddish sand dunes below.
At almost 5 kilometers long, there are also expansive views of the coast between Tibau do Sul and Pipa. Walking down to the beach area grants visitors a more private, secluded Brazilian beach experience. Dolphins can be spotted in the waters off the coast. Others explore the Atlantic forest or the red sand dunes from which the beach gets its name.
With a lack of crowds, the remote beach is a favorite for those seeking calm. Surfing and swimming are other popular activities, depending on conditions.
Suchen. Filtern. Buchen.
Aktivitäten in der Nähe von Natal
- Aktivitäten in Nordost-Brasilien
- Aktivitäten in João Pessoa
- Aktivitäten in Porto de Galinhas
- Aktivitäten in Fernando de Noronha
- Aktivitäten in Maceió
- Aktivitäten in Fortaleza
- Aktivitäten in Salvador da Bahia
- Aktivitäten in Recife
- Aktivitäten in Southeast Brazil
- Aktivitäten in Brasilianisches Amazonien
- Aktivitäten in Sal
- Aktivitäten in Südbrasilien
- Aktivitäten in Altiplano