Nordamerika Essen und Trinken
495 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "Whole trip was great, driver and spokesperson were wonderful. Well worth $ and time! Convenient location easy to get to."
* A traveler said: "The guide was terrific. He kept us entertained the entire time. He was very thoughtful about telling us when the street was bumpy so we didn't trip. We would take any excursion he led. There were only 2 of us an the tour so in between giving us all the info.we had pleasant conversations."
* A traveler said: "The driver was excellent and very knowledgeable. I was able to take many photos along the way, as we pulled over to let traffic pass."
* A traveler said: "The bus was nice good experience Can look around the town and the price also not bad can use 24 hour. Thanks u"
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved this tour and Greg was an incredible guide! There was plenty of wine included at each destination along with some education and stunning tours."
* A traveler said: "Roman was awesome, great tour guide! The day trip was great. Not docking a star but the lunch felt a little misleading. I thought it would be a private lunch with just me and my wife but it ended up being grouped with anyone else who pre paid a lunch. If I had known this I would have skipped the pre paid lunch."
* A traveler said: "this is a very good way to enjoy your day. The ride was amazing and the tour guide was very helpful and knowledgeable about everything we saw."
* A traveler said: "It was a great and memorable experience! Miguel was very friendly and knowledge and made the tour more interesting!"
* A traveler said: "Joseph was very knowledgeable about all of San Francisco. We learned so much more than we thought we would and he gave great suggestions for dinner."
* A traveler said: "Thomas and Lillie Belle were both wonderful and did an excellent job of telling us about the area. Stops were in an ideal location."
* A traveler said: "It was a fun and good overview of important Boston sights. Our narrator, Steve, was full of pertinent and amusing bits of information. I then recommend walking the areas that are of interest to you. Bunker(Breed) Hill and Quincy Market food court for clam chowder!"
* A traveler said: "The view is amazing and was the the pilot very nice this is a must do in Las Vegas the whole crew was very nice"
* A traveler said: "Great Tour. It took us places we would never been able to get to by foot. The tour guide gave us a good history of the area."
* A traveler said: "Driver Cindy was very informative and entertaining. She added extra information about many of the sites and made the experience memorable. I would recommend this trolley tour to others."
* A traveler said: "We were able to see places we would not likely have seen exploring on our own and certainly not have known the details shared by our guide Billy. Highly recommend as a way to orient yourself to Philly."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great-knowledgeable and pleasant. This was a perfect way to see some of the history of the city without having to walk."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Holla, on bus 3, was awesome and entertaining! We loved it all from the ocean, the sunset, the show, the drinks and ample good food! It was well worth out trip! Learning about the Rich Hawaiian culture was very interesting. Would highly recommend Paradise Cove Luau!"
* A traveler said: "Great driver narration. An overview of all the squares and a bit of history about each one. Great way to get acquainted with the city and see what you want, stop when you want, and perhaps return later."
* A traveler said: "Awesome food tour- Our tour guide was Christie and she was knowledgeable funny and kept us interested in the historic French quarters. The food was excellent from the jambalaya gumbo alligator bites and even the praline cookies. You must go on this tour when you’re here you won’t be disappointed. We weren’t."
* A traveler said: "We were with our traveling couple friends and thought this would be a fun heat of the day activity while in NOLA. It turned out to be much more than that! Great food…entertaining chef…and great afternoon!"
* A traveler said: "Mel makes our trip pleasant and fun. He guided us to our trip with sense of humor and made some suggestions to make our more useful and memorable."
* A traveler said: "The biggest highlight of a 48 hour trip was the bus tour; especially the absolutely hilariously clever presentation of the Tour Guide (Mr. Swan). Fascinating and well paced; lots of great info! Well worth the dough!"
- Einzigartige Erlebnisse
- Essen und Trinken
- Desserts und Süßigkeiten
- Essens- und Getränkekurse
- Kaffee und Tee
- Kulinarische Erlebnisse
- Wein, Bier und Spirituosen
- Kunst und Kultur
- Kurse und Workshops
- Oft schnell ausverkauft
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Lower Manhattan
- Arlington National Cemetery - Attraktionen in Washington D.C.
- Audubon Park
- Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood
- Santa Monica Beach & Pier - Attraktionen in Los Angeles
- Living Desert Zoo & Gardens
- Altstadt Scottsdale
- Apollo Theater
- U.S.S. Midway Museum
- Arena Mexico
- Paseo de Montejo
- Lake Hood
- New York Botanical Garden
- San Pedro Cholula
- Billy Bob's Texas Honky Tonk
- Chena Hot Springs Resort
- Kilauea Lighthouse