Penang Touren, Tickets, Aktivitäten und Dinge zu tun
* A traveler said: "An interesting and captivating sightseeing trip. The guide spoke good English and was very knowledgeable. Will recommend this operator"
* A traveler said: "Beatiful and interesting day with a superb driver, who was competent and had a good Knowledge about Pensng and topics all over the World. Great. Also the organisation of the tour was excellent."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Herrik was punctual and we were pleased to find that we were the only passenger. The drive to Taiping, a pleasant small city with many old buildings, was interesting and comfortable. We visited the beautiful Lake Gardens and war cemetery, before having a coffee at a quaint roadside cafe opposite the prison, called Mom's prison corner cafe. The museumwas in a beautiful old building and was well curated. Then on to the Lske Resort where we grabbed a hasty bite of lunch in the cafe. The boat trip to the island took about 15 minutes. Our guide at the Orangutan facility was informative and she as well as the keepers ensured that ee eere able to view and interact with about 10 of the animals."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide - liked all the food choices, interesting tour - not just a reciting of facts but in-depth history and culture Assisted with restaurant recommendations for the weekend, too!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful morning seeing villages, farms and meeting the locals in Penang. Eddie is a fun and informative guide and the terrain is easy for all ages. Highly recommend this one"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed this tour with Danny his talks re the history of George Town and the food was fascinating. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day with George who tailored the tour to our needs and was very helpful and accommodating. Thank you George"
* A traveler said: "Amazing excursion. The restaurant at the very top has clean toilets for patrons and is a beautiful tranquil spot."
* A traveler said: "Our Guide was excellent apologies cannot remember his name we were a party of 4. The views from Penang Hill where spectacular.|The temple was a must. Would recommend for anyone with limited time in Penang."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour in Penang. Our driver, Mr Gan, was very knowledgeable and personable. When we wanted to change the itinerary he was very accommodating. He also was very willing to answer our questions about living in Penang."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this tour of this wonderful location , the guide was very knowledgeable and shared in our values for a better world.| The temples of this inspiring place,can truly show the Worlds Beings how we should treat each other on a daily basis is the only important factor in this Life we are Given.... Thank you Wade ...Christian Canadian"
* A traveler said: "Mark was a great guide to all of the hidden treasures of George Town - great food stops, great little shops, a perfect host! Knowledgeable and accommodating for our schedule. The itinerary is awesome, George Town is a photographer's dream. Outstanding trip."
* A traveler said: "A thoroughly engaging day with the tour of the Spice Garden and an enjoyable and informative cooking school experience. Very worthwhile"
* A traveler said: "Driver tailored the experience to meet our interests"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Lam was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. Took us to where the locals would eat for the famous dishes and indeed the food we sampled were delicious and we wouldn’t have found these places if we searched on our own. He was also telling us stories of local areas and sights while he drove us. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I did this tour with our 4 year old son and were the only people on the tour. Our guide Jeremy was flexible with catering to our needs and was happy to answer all our questions including questions not really related to food. We enjoyed going to places we wouldn't find on our own and trying the different local dishes, and hearing about the background to the dishes. Another highlight was the summary email Jeremy sent - outlining the places we went and the food we had, as well as recommendations of other places to go and what to have there and even how to order particular things. I'd highly recommend doing one of the Heritage on a Plate tours - particularly early on in your stay at Penang - however I would recommend trying for the dinner hop if possible because it is really hot in the middle of the day!"
- Aktivitäten in Langkawi
- Aktivitäten in Ko Lipe
- Aktivitäten in Hat Yai
- Aktivitäten in Petaling Jaya
- Aktivitäten in Kuala Lumpur
- Aktivitäten in Medan
- Aktivitäten in Ko Lanta
- Aktivitäten in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Aktivitäten in Krabi
- Aktivitäten in Phuket
- Aktivitäten in Koh Samui
- Aktivitäten in Phnom Penh
- Aktivitäten in Kedah
- Aktivitäten in Südthailand und Andamanenküste
- Aktivitäten in Sumatra