Perth Touren, Tickets, Aktivitäten und Dinge zu tun
* A traveler said: "A very relaxing experience on valentine's day, with all ages from early twenties couples through to the elderly, which kept it interesting."
* A traveler said: "The quokkas and baby Joey’s. Nice weather and the hop on hop off was nice. Will go back in the futuer"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the Quokka’s up so close. They are so cute. It was an awesome day the staff were fabulous and very helpful"
* A traveler said: "We had a fabby day! Our host Breanna was awesome! Full of very interesting information and history of the vineyards Defo use again"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing wine tour with Swan Valley wine tours. Our guide Keith was super friendly. We loved the entire experience but our favourite winery was Windy Creek winery! Definitely an experience we would highly recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "Magnificent service the food was better than any wedding food I’ve ever had before totally absolutely perfection truly totally recommend outstanding"
* A traveler said: "Highlight was seeing the pinnacles at sunset and sandboarding on the dunes- a great experience not far outside Perth. The guide was knowledgeable, friendly and approachable and the pace was appropriate for the places that we saw. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the beautiful Swan River over a relaxing wine and lunch. As a visitor to WA would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Perfect trip great weather crew were fantastic and the whales were playing we sat at the front as we headed out to sea and enjoyed the breeze"
* A traveler said: "A beautiful cruise up the swan lots of wine & cheese, lunch & wine at mandoon and onto various wineries with Peter our Driver well worth the money will definitely do it again"
* A traveler said: "Our two guides led by Geoff were amazing full of knowledge and stories thoroughly enjoyed the learning."
* A traveler said: "We had an exceptional day – truly memorable. We cycled the entire island, photographed ourselves with a few adorable quokkas finished off the day with a beer, wine and chips at the pub. Definitely great value and fun."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing trip got to see so much and found out so much as well seeing the Fur seals was good and the actual boat trip was great"
* A traveler said: "This was a fun and unusual trip thru the wheat belt and bush of WA arriving at an interesting and playful geological feature. Lots of whimsical stops such as Tin Horse Hiway and Dog in a Ute. Peter was a very good guide."
* A traveler said: "The scenic cruise along the Swan River was great, although the experience was marred by some constantly loud people who made it difficult to hear the narration. Perhaps the tour guides could find a tactful way to encourage more considerate behavior by the boors among us. ... The winery/brewery tour was terrific, with many great selections and generous samples, as well as the amusing and informative commentary by Claude the guide."
* A traveler said: "We rode the bikes around the island. It was a fantastic experience. Seeing all the Quokkas and the stunning beaches."
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome tour. The guide was fantastic and had a lot of interesting local knowledge. He was friendly and provided extraordinary service. Would highly recommend this company."
* A traveler said: "Great fun sandboarding and driving over the dunes. The Pinnacles are an amazing sight that need to see and experience."
* A traveler said: "Great cruise, great crew and delicious lunch. The weather was not fantastic but it was still a wonderful time and great way to see all along the Swan River between Perth and Fremantle"
- Kings Park & Botanischer Garten
- Elizabeth Quay
- St George’s Kathedrale
- Maalinup Aboriginal Gallery
- Fährhafen Perth
- Fremantle Prison
- Swan Bells
- Perth Zoo
- London Court
- Perth Cultural Center
- Hillarys Boat Harbour
- Valley of the Giants
- Perth Mint
- Art Gallery of Western Australia
- AQWA - Aquarium of Western Australia
- City Beach
- Cottesloe Beach
- Rottnest Island
- Pinnacles Desert
- Swan Valley
- Margaret River
- Swan River
- Caversham Wildlife Park