Phoenix Touren, Tickets, Aktivitäten und Dinge zu tun
* A traveler said: "Everything was AMAZING from start to finish. The staff was GREAT and made it easy to book, transportation worry free and a great 1st experience."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Trip was wonderful!!! I will advise anybody who haven’t been the canyon to take this trip."
* A traveler said: "Guide was knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. He always let us know the best path to navigate through the terrain."
* A traveler said: "Surprised boyfriend for his birthday. WE HAD A BLAST!! You will not regret this! It is worth every penny. Breathtaking scenery! Will most definitely be back!!"
* A traveler said: "The pilot and crew delivered a tremendous experience that was thrilling and very enjoyable. Highly recommend this operator to everyone seeking a high flying experience."
* A traveler said: "Great group, good balance of activities, enjoyed the stops, Eric did an amazing job with making first tour awesome with extra insights."
* A traveler said: "Truly awesome. Having never done kayaking before, I was a little bit nervous for this to be unguided, but it was unfounded. Although there were a couple rapids to go through which made it all the more fun, it was great fun for even a beginner. The views were amazing, we got to see some wild horses overall just had an amazing time."
* A traveler said: "From the moment we arrived to the terminal everyone was fantastic. Lindsay was great the other young lady (forgot her name) was very welcoming. Tom the pilot was awesome he entertained my sons million questions and he was very knowledgeable about the area. Would definitely come back to them!"
* A traveler said: "Shane was an AMAZING pilot! Daniel and Rick were his helpers they were great also! Shane is a comedian also because he had us laughing a bunch but that was the most amazing balloon ride so smooth, very safe, and the landing was perfect! I would definitely recommend Shane with Aeroangelic balloons!"
* A traveler said: "Only one word can describe this tour. AMAZING Forest was professional and informative The Helicopter was well maintained safe and we went over safety procedures before leaving."
Tagesausflug zu den roten Felsen von Sedona und zu den Ruinen der amerikanischen Ureinwohner ab Phoenix
* A traveler said: "Exactly as described! We had a great day hitting the highlights of Montezuma and Sedona. Our guide, Robert, was very informative and helpful. Can’t beat the Sedona scenery!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was knowledgeable, professional and very accommodating. He was able to navigate the trip and maximized the time we had. We got amazing pictures while avoiding some of the crowded areas. Thanks Johnathan…you made the trip awesome"
Halbindividueller Apache Trail-Tagesausflug einschließlich Dampfschiff Dolly und Superstition Mountain
* A traveler said: "Its an excellent itinerary including fun stops along the Apache Trail, excellent viewing and food, The Dolly Steamboat ride is just a special scenic boat ride."
* A traveler said: "The experience was amazing. Riding through the mountains and watching the sun's shadow was just beautiful. Bill was very friendly and knows a lot about different historic events that have happenedin the area. I'd definitely recommend this journey."
* A traveler said: "Arizona scenic Tours were amazing Our guide and driver was Eddie and he gave us an unforgettable day. I would absolutely recommend this tour company and will use them again whenever I’m in Arizona."
* A traveler said: "Jesse was an excellent pilot, he was very knowledgeable and answered any questions the group had. He made sure everyone feel safe and comfortable. Even three in a few jokes here and there. The views were unmatched. It it’s definitely a once in a lifetime experience."
* A traveler said: "Loved the cliff dwelling, also the stop in old Sedona artisan boutiques. Our guide Noel was friendly and very informative. I couldn’t use my national parks pass because we were part of a tour. For the price we paid I feel the tour could have picked up the $10 entrance fee. Otherwise we had a good tour."
* A traveler said: "I took y girlfriend to ride and shoot on her bday. We had a great time. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable about the area. We shoot and rode the trails. The owner, Brad, came up to make sure we had everything we needed. Great team and lots of fun."
* A traveler said: "Devo was a great instructor. This was my first time on an ATV. Felt very safe with him around. He also made sure to take great action shots of us! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Brien was great. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. We enjoyed the entire trip. We would recommend this tour to anyone looking for a way to learn more about Arizona"
* A traveler said: "Great exhibits and variety of sea life. Great for school field trips and young children. Would definitely come again."
* A traveler said: "The perfect way to spend the day and see as much as possible in the most efficient amount of time. Had a great aerial view and then a great 3 hour tour on the ground."
- Scottsdale Fashion Square
- Tonto National Forest
- Superstition Mountains
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve
- Tuzigoot National Monument
- Camelback Mountain
- Lake Pleasant
- Wrigley Mansion
- Homolovi Ruins State Park
- Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center
- Saguaro Lake
- Montezuma Castle National Monument
- Apachentrail - Attraktionen in Phoenix
- South Mountain Park
- SEA LIFE Aquarium Arizona
- Mission San Xavier del Bac
- Arizona Science Center
- Aktivitäten in Arizona
- Aktivitäten in Scottsdale
- Aktivitäten in Sedona & Flagstaff
- Aktivitäten in Flagstaff
- Aktivitäten in Las Vegas
- Aktivitäten in Palm Springs
- Aktivitäten in Monument Valley
- Aktivitäten in San Diego
- Aktivitäten in La Jolla
- Aktivitäten in Albuquerque
- Aktivitäten in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Aktivitäten in Long Beach
- Aktivitäten in Santa Monica
- Aktivitäten in New Mexico
- Aktivitäten in Utah