Puerto Vallarta Touren, Tickets, Aktivitäten und Dinge zu tun
* A traveler said: "The cruise was turn up and the show was amazing to see. The food was also fantastic and there was plenty to eat."
* A traveler said: "Marco was a great guide. He made us feel not rushed and he was very accommodating. They were right when they said “private tour”"
* A traveler said: "It was great. I would recommend this company to everyone and the tour guides were the best. We made a few stops to eat and make real salsa. The views were beautiful."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience. Learning about the history of tequila was fascinating. Gio made sure to take his time explaining every detail and was an excellent tour guide. We loved the drinks, food and people we meet along the way. You won’t regret this."
* A traveler said: "Plenty of fish to see. The crew was great. The bartender was not stingy with the drinks. Would definitely do again."
* A traveler said: "JoAnna was a wonderful tour guide. She was very knowledgeable about the food, the culture, and the history of the area. She went out of her way to make the tour special for each person on the tour. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Puerto Vallarta."
* A traveler said: "Sergio is the best tour guide ever. The horseback riding the View and the Food was amazing. Next time that i go visit i will try the Zip line. Their food was great, especially the Mexican lunch with homemade tortillas, tequila and the best Margarita I ever drink."
* A traveler said: "So damn fun. Overall an incredible experience, from the ATVs to chilling by the pool in the middle of Canopy River’s amazing location in the middle of the forest"
* A traveler said: "The drivers were on time and did a great job getting to and from the airport to our hotel. Very easy and convienent."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved this experience! Worth it. My family and I had a great time and loved every activity. The tour guides are fun and inviting and know what they’re doing."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time, our tour guide Cynthia was very sweet and knew a lot about the wildlife. The boat ride was nice and calm and the scenery was absolutely breathtaking. Lunch was included and very tasty as well."
* A traveler said: "Roller coaster zip line and the guides, Eduardo, Charley, yosi, lancer, and I might of forgot some of the guides but they made the experience the best I’ve ever done!!! You can’t go wrong doing this excursion!!!"
* A traveler said: "The team on this tour was absolutely amazing! They were fun, funny, amusing and I would recommend to anyone looking to travel to PVR! Thanks guys for an amazing experience!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing! Riding the Razors with the beautiful view of all the green and water was an unforgettable experience and one of the highlights from our trip. I would say the canopy river is a must do activity."
- Aktivitäten in Jalisco
- Aktivitäten in San Jose del Cabo
- Aktivitäten in Los Cabos
- Aktivitäten in Cabo San Lucas
- Aktivitäten in Taxco
- Aktivitäten in Mexiko-Stadt
- Aktivitäten in Acapulco
- Aktivitäten in Monterrey
- Aktivitäten in Niederkalifornien
- Aktivitäten in Guerrero
- Aktivitäten in Zentralmexiko
- Aktivitäten in Oaxaca
- Aktivitäten in Texas