Sapporo Touren, Tickets, Aktivitäten und Dinge zu tun
* A traveler said: "The colors of autumn were all over the mountain and lakes! There was a bit of snow at Mt. Usu. Tour team assigned to us was amazing! Really worth it!"
* A traveler said: "The tour is awesome, nice scenery around the Hoheikyo Onsen. Very yummy lunch......the Indian pancakes were the best pancakes we ever had. The bike tour was about an hour and a half, good length. Absolutely love the trip, especially my 13 years old son. Will definitely recommend this tour to everyone, especially for young family!"
* A traveler said: "So far it’s good as a first time here in Japan. The zoo stop should should be just an hour and the Tomita farm should be longer we have not enough time to go around and see the flowers."
* A traveler said: "Kyoko-san was the highlight of our tour. She was super funny, chatty, and generally a great person. We'd come back to Sapporo and do the Otaru tour just to spend the day with her again. A great experience all around."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time for both locations. A hidden gem of Sapporo. The street and canal of Otaru is just simply beautiful. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide, good choices for visiting in a day, we enjoyed our adventure , got us oriented for touring on our own."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our half day tour with our guide, Kiyomi. She was very well informed about the area and well-versed in many topics. She even did a bit of research about our island in Hawaii so she could make comparisons. We really enjoyed learning how the historical clock works in the Clock tower. And, especially enjoyed visiting the locals' fish and vegetable markets with different offerings. The fresh Surimi (fishcake) was one of my favorites! But, it's hard to choose because the Shiroi Koibito Park Chocolate was also delicious! We're glad we did it."
* A traveler said: "After a brief ride in the arena to allow the guides to assess our abilities we went for a good hour-long ride in the neighboring forested hillside area. It was beautiful, the trees provided enough shade that we were protected from the sun and not hot, the trails were not so worn as to be dusty. The guides were very attentive and aware of potential hazards, providing us with a very safe ride. They were very friendly and outgoing. All-in-all an excellent, fun experience. Absolutely would do again."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was terrific and spoke very good English. She had a few stops in mind and made a few suggestions that we could choose from. She managed our time well so we were not rushed but saw many things in our time together. It was a good orientation to the city."
* A traveler said: "It was a unique experience. We were taught how to cook and make some dished which we also had for dinner!! Delicious!! Our host was very accommodating!"
- Aktivitäten in Hokkaido
- Aktivitäten in Narita
- Aktivitäten in Kawagoe
- Aktivitäten in Nagano
- Aktivitäten in Musashino
- Aktivitäten in Tokio
- Aktivitäten in Präfektur Chiba
- Aktivitäten in Kawasaki
- Aktivitäten in Präfektur Nagano
- Aktivitäten in Präfektur Saitama
- Aktivitäten in Kamakura
- Aktivitäten in Präfektur Tokio
- Aktivitäten in Präfektur Chiba
- Aktivitäten in Kanto