Südwestirland Touren, Tickets, Aktivitäten und Dinge zu tun
* A traveler said: "Great trip well wort doing . Lots of information on board .. very safe lots of space .. beautiful scenery"
* A traveler said: "Dolphin sightings at the end of the tour and laughs with the guides made up for rough weather and swells"
* A traveler said: "bus driver was so nice and was good fun showed us all the places of interest and was willing to stop if anybody wanted to get off the bus pick up point very near and easy to get to good value for money"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with very knowledgeable tour guides and the Kerry humour to match. Highly recommended and great value. Very professional and efficient."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience glad I booked it the website makes it so easy thank you was such an enjoyable day to learn about whiskey"
* A traveler said: "We loved everything about our trip and it’s hard to pick out a favourite thing. Ted was such a great guide. He had so much knowledge about his county and shared lots of lovely stories with us. He was so flexible and allowed us to stop whenever we wished. Waterville for ice cream and Sneem for pints of Guinness. Happy days. Thanks so much Ted for a wonderful day"
* A traveler said: "The models are excellent. The map is very informative. The Staff are very knowledgeable and friendly."
* A traveler said: "The sights we enjoyed were amazing throughout our entire trip. The trip was richly enhanced by the knowledge, congeniality and friendliness of our tour guide and driver, John O'Neill. He is a tremendous asset of the tourist industry. There were no dull moments on his watch. The Ring is fabulous and so is John O'Neill!!"
* A traveler said: "Tony, our driver, was fabulous. So knowledgeable and funny. Made everybody’s day wonderful. Tony was able to show us a few extras with the beautiful weather. He was flexible and listened to our preferences. Great tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Very satisfied with this tour. Excellent driver and guide providing some very good information about the visited places. Lot of different places visited. Everything was very well organised."
* A traveler said: "We had such a lovely driver Cal and his horse Gonzo Cal really made our experience so enjoyable laughing from the minute we got in his carriage he had our teen daughters so interested in all the history on our tour. Also stopping at all the best spots for pictures def made our trip in kilarney"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the Blankets ,an fear marbh and Skellig Michael. Also dun cuain peer as I han not seen it before on my trips to Kerry . We loved everything about the tour . How could you not ? Our guide Batt was an exceptional personality . His stories , his songs ,his interesting facts and his sense of humour made this as well as the amazing scenery a trip to remember !!!!!our trip was on the 6th September 2021, we were so lucky with the weather too. Carol ODriscoll and John Murtagh ,Dublin"
* A traveler said: "The walk is about 7 miles of fantastic views and a feeling of getting back to nature, the gap is such an idealic place, everyone should visit once to take in the atmosphere of this wonderful place x you can also use a jaunting car from the beginning of the gap. There is parking at the beginning of the gap at Kate Kearneys house. Brilliant day out."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent private tour with Peter on 8/23! My friend and I were visiting from California and decided to splurge on a private tour so that we could skip the mega bus during Covid. We also wanted to go to the Kerry Cliffs, which the bus cannot get to...It was SO worth every penny! Peter was just so informative on so many things. I didn't want to just see the sights, but also wanted background info and special knowledge on what we were seeing and Peter had all of that in spades. By doing the Ring of Kerry in the opposite direction than the Mega Buses go, we were able to avoid lots of the crowds. We were blessed with gorgeous weather and when we got to the Kerry Cliffs we were in awe - I can't believe how many people miss them entirely when they visit. It was just breathtaking. Peter always checked in with us and made sure if we wanted a coffee or lunch that we were taken care of...I really trusted him on the drive as well which takes a good level of driving skill. We cannot recommend Peter and this tour enough! We came back to CA still dreaming of everything that we saw that day - just magical!"
* A traveler said: "The Cliffs of Moher Private Tour was so amazing. Derek, the tour operator, dropped us right down by the boat that we were taking to view the cliffs from the water. He was personable, helpful and very accommodating!"
* A traveler said: "I went to the ring of Kerry because of the bad weather still our guide Dj was funny, on time and great at history telling."
* A traveler said: "Cliffs are very beautiful. Our driver, D J made the trip fun and enjoyable and also very informative."
* A traveler said: "Fun and relaxed we met my brother and kids there. So much to do. Very pretty surroundings and great play areas"
- Insel Skellig Michael
- English Market
- Ladies' View
- Cromwell's Bridge
- Derrynane Beach
- Derrynane House
- Cahergall Fort
- Connor Pass
- Ballycarbery Castle
- Skellig Experience
- Muckross House & Gärten & Traditionelle Farm
- Cobh Heritage Centre
- Gallarus Oratory
- Blasket Islands
- Elizabeth Fort
- Blarney Stone
- Gap of Dunloe
- Killarney Nationalpark
- Ross Castle
- Muckross Abbey
- Aghadoe Curch and Round Tower
- Rock of Cashel
- Aktivitäten in Killarney
- Aktivitäten in Kenmare
- Aktivitäten in Cork
- Aktivitäten in Shannon
- Aktivitäten in Limerick
- Aktivitäten in Ring of Kerry
- Aktivitäten in Cobh
- Aktivitäten in Westirland
- Aktivitäten in Westmidlands
- Aktivitäten in South West England
- Aktivitäten in Dingle
- Aktivitäten in Galway
- Aktivitäten in Nordengland
- Aktivitäten in Yorkshire
- Aktivitäten in Nordostengland