Washington DC Outdoor-Aktivitäten
19 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "Touring DC at night in an electric cart in a small group was perfect. Our excellent guide imparted DC history along the ride."
* A traveler said: "What a fun day!! We were in a car with Jonathan and had an amazing time. He was so friendly and informative and even took pics for us! I’m from the area and never had a chance to really learn the history hands on like this. I would recommend this tour to visitors and locals! And hopefully you’ll be blessed with Jonathan as your guide !"
* A traveler said: "Everything was fine , good job excellent attention, recommend 100 , next time we’re going with same company"
* A traveler said: "Everything about the van rental was super easy and seamless! The van picked us up right on time at my apartment in DC and drove us to the 3 wineries on our list. The driver was very professional and accommodating when we made a few adjustments to the timing in-between wineries. I would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time with David and his assistant Laura, as a novice photographer with a Nikon D5000 I learnt more about my camera in the morning I spent with them than I had in the previous years I've had the camera and had a fun time as well. Would recommend and would do the longer trip if I return to Washington."
* A traveler said: "Christopher was very knowledgeable courteous a d friendly. We enjoyed our tour very much. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This was a great photo safari. I learned a lot that I will use in the future and came away with some excellent shots. Larry gave excellent advice and was very helpful. I'd highly recommend this to anyone who is interested in photography."
* A traveler said: "Chris was accommodating and most knowledgeable. We learned lots of new historical info even after 5+ previous trips to DC."
- Union Station
- Holocaust Museum
- John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
- U.S. Air Force Memorial
- Petersen Boarding House
- National Zoological Park
- Georgetown Universität
- US Navy Memorial
- Dupont Circle
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
- National Air & Space Museum
- United States Botanic Garden
- Busch Gardens
- St. John's Kirche
- Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Lafayette Square
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.
- The U.S. National Archives
- Christ Church
- Aktivitäten in Philadelphia
- Aktivitäten in Pittsburg
- Aktivitäten in New York City
- Aktivitäten in Brooklyn
- Aktivitäten in Long Island
- Aktivitäten in Buffalo
- Aktivitäten in Niagara Falls
- Aktivitäten in Niagarafälle und Umgebung
- Aktivitäten in Toronto
- Aktivitäten in Boston
- Aktivitäten in Greenville
- Aktivitäten in Charleston
- Aktivitäten in Pennsylvania
- Aktivitäten in New York
- Aktivitäten in Massachusetts