Australia & the Pacific Tours, Tickets & Excursions
* A traveller said: "Although wind and wave were a little strong, underwater was beautiful. The helicopter ride was amazing, and looking beautiful reef above the sky was breathtaking. Our diving instructor was excellent and all the crews on board were super friendly and helpful. We highly recommend them, and we will do the same tour again!"
* A traveller said: "We had a fantastic day, it was very well organised and all the staff were lovely. The horizontal falls were amazing, probably one of the best trips we have been on."
* A traveller said: "Brilliant, cruise Guide Norts gave a fantastic brief history of Darwin pointing out landmarks. Excellent customer service by all staff. Highly recommend!"
* A traveller said: "I was very nervous as I have never been in a light plane before. Ben3 did a great job in keeping us informed, calm and did a great job! Thanks Ben3 and Air Kimberley for giving us the experience of a lifetime."
* A traveller said: "Shaun our guide for jumping crocs was very informative about the crocs in river. Daz our tour guide was excellent, funny informative about nature and fauna but bad jokes!!!!!!!!"
* A traveller said: "What a wonderful experience, staff were very friendly and helpful, captain's knowledge was great, we learned so much about the local whales. Highly recommended as a beautiful day out."
* A traveller said: "Great adventure, fabulous scenery, competent and enthusiastic staff. A fabulous way to spend our wedding anniversary."
* A traveller said: "Such a beautiful and spiritual place. Offroad Dreaming were fantastic. I would highly recommend this day trip."
* A traveller said: "Great food, great service, beautiful views an awesome experience all round. Would really recommend it."
* A traveller said: "As my family has never been snorkeling in a reef environment before it was great 👍 Emily and Shaun were the best they looked after everyone, thanks for a sensational family day"
* A traveller said: "Attentive, friendly hostesses and skipper, beautiful turquoise water and a magnificent sunset, returning in the dusk, not missing a moment of the changing colours in the sky."
* A traveller said: "Great experience with plenty of time to see the reef and participate in other activities on board. Lovely food and staff. Overall great day, would recommend."
* A traveller said: "Snorkelling in a secluded spot, very beautiful and easy. Whithaven beach exactly the paradise it's promoted as! Clear, clear water, white sand, gorgeous views. Hill Inlet absolutely jawdropping. The guides easygoing, relaxed, helpful. Food great. No tea or coffee though."
* A traveller said: "Well organised and good transfers all on time and efficient Will book another tour again when next we travel"
* A traveller said: "We saw many whales. They liased with other boats to find whales and took us there. The captain and crew made sure we didn’t miss out on anything. A good afternoon tea and nibbles later was provided. A great experience. A highly recommend."
* A traveller said: "So glad we made a day trip from Darwin. The gorge was stunning and the guide gave great commentary. We were concerned about the heat but the boats provide sufficient shade."
* A traveller said: "Leisurely and enjoyable camel tour, spectacular sunset scenery, knowledgeable and friendly guide and staff, perfect showcase for location. Well deserving of every star and would thoroughly recommend to anyone considering camel tour. We did the 2 hour sunset tour."
* A traveller said: "Staff were great, boat was not crowded, food was good seafood really good quality. Lovely way to see the sunset in Darwin"
* A traveller said: "This was an amazing night. We meet lovely people 💕 The whole experience was fantastic. The service was fantastic."
* A traveller said: "Water holes Waterfalls Croc tour Great knowledge shown by your guide Good service A highly recommended experience, action packed, amazing scenery, Superb guidence"
* A traveller said: "What a fun filled day, the island is amazing, clear blue lakes, abundant flora and beautiful beaches. Our tour guide, Hayden, was the best."
* A traveller said: "Seeing the escarpment learning about aboriginal beliefs Landscape was breathtaking Pilot Daryl was very very informative and catered to all our needs"
* A traveller said: "It was a fabulous day. I really noticed the attention to detail and how the day evolved like clockwork. Very knowledgeable and friendly staff - saw heaps of crocodiles. Great lunch then excellent tour of wetlands - saw Jabiru in natural habitat! The delicious damper was a fitting end to the day. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveller said: "Simon our tour host was informative and extremely hrlpful to all . Wonderful day a most do for anyone visting Darwin"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Crown Melbourne
- National Portrait Gallery
- The Pinnacles
- Botany Bay
- Old St. Paul's
- St Patrick's Cathedral
- Danggu Geikie Gorge
- Double Bay
- Adelaide Gaol
- Skyline Queenstown
- Craters of the Moon
- Dracula's Cabaret Gold Coast
- Wattamolla Beach
- Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE® Aquarium
- Tamborine National Park
- Lake Wanaka
- Mount Macedon
- Susannah Place Museum
- Lake Burley Griffin
- Te Anau Glowworm Caves
- Taronga Zoo Sydney
- Franz Josef Glacier
- Phillip Island
- Sydney Opera House
- Great Ocean Road
- Twelve Apostles
- Milford Sound