Barbados Tours, Tickets & Excursions
* A traveller said: "Carol was our concierge, she was fab. Welcoming, calming and made the whole experience fast and thorough and the whole experience was smooth and hassle free. Totally recommend. Thanks and blessings to you Carol and Five Star Track team."
* A traveller said: "The captain and 2 assistants were absolutely amazing! They really took care of everyone's drinks constantly. There were 2 spots for snorkeling. They equipment is provided and the food was delicious! Buffet that you can have more than one serving. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveller said: "Amazing experience with friendly staff and breathtaking views. The snorkelling was unbelievable and we were able to see turtles and an abundance of marine life. The staff, specifically Eddie, were all so friendly and helpful throughout the day. It was an experience I’ll never forget and a highlight of my Barbados trip."
* A traveller said: "We very much enjoyed our dinner show at Harbor Lights. Food and drinks were great and the performances were entertaining. Were glad we went and would definitely recommend this for a night out in Barbados"
* A traveller said: "Good food. Nice walk. Passionate guide and detailed guide…….. recommended but not for people on diet:-)"
* A traveller said: "I loved everything about my tour with RCR Tours. The professionalism, the wealth of knowledge and information they shared, to the personal touch they gave to me, they treated me like a family member."
* A traveller said: "Thankyou Ahmed for a really nice day. On this tour we went through all the parishes of Barbados and saw everything of interest. We found this a much better option than a mini bus full of people. Took our time and did what we wanted. I can't recommend this tour highly enough."
* A traveller said: "Great tour guide and such a fun experience! Also amazing lunch! Must do as a first time visitor to barbados!!"
* A traveller said: "Our driver Charles was fantastic. Really knowledgeable, friendly and punctual. The vehicle was cool and very comfortable. We saw so much more than we thought we would. The Monkey feeding was so much fun! The little babies were adorable. Lunch was well organised and tasty! Snorkeling with the Turtles was unreal! They were so beautiful. The cruise ship was clean and the staff were fabulous! The shipwreck was the highlight. So many beautiful fish! Tip.. Take an underwater camera! Thank you so much for such a wonderful day and by far the best day of our trip!"
* A traveller said: "Amazing day, Charles our guide was so friendly and gave us so much information about the island too!! Would definitely book again!!"
* A traveller said: "I wasn't expecting to see dolphins, or sharks or even an octopus and we didn't. I was simply in awe of being 142 feet below the sea. We did see lots of fishes, a ship wreck and a turtle which was really cool. The entire process is also very safe."
* A traveller said: "Captain Sheldon and his 2 assistants. The service was amazing and on top of it! The boat/catamaran is nice. There were 2 sites for snorkeling. They have the equipment for you. The buffet was delicious and you can have more than 1 serving. Beautiful adventure and one I really recommend to anyone in Barbados"
* A traveller said: "We had a fantastic tour with Cindy. She was professional, informative and funny. I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to see a little more of the island."
* A traveller said: "We had a lovely day, totally recommend this small group cruise rather than some of the others that pack as many people on as possible. Excellent food and drink, excellent snorkeling. Lunch was really good as well, served right on board."
* A traveller said: "Tour was exactly as advertised. Our guide, Webster, was great - really knowledgable and friendly. Would recommend, although the visit to the monkeys was not for us. Bathsheba and St Nicholas Abbey were beautiful. Only 5 people on our tour, which was a bonus."
* A traveller said: "Excellent afternoon out at St Nicholas Abbey and train trip up Cherry Hill…spectacular view at the hill top…plenty historical info provided from very knowledgeable guides…nice historical family film from 1935 as part of the abbey tour…providing insight to life and rum production from yesterday year and a rum tasting to follow..facilities are great…top day out for all the family!"
* A traveller said: "This tour was absolutely amazing! My boyfriend and I loved Hunte's Garden way more than we initially thought we would. The grounds are absolutely amazing and it was nice to just sit in the garden for awhile and take it all in. The reserve was great as well. We made it just as the reserve did their afternoon feeding and it was really cool to see all the animals together eating and interacting with one another. Would absolutely recommend this tour to others."
* A traveller said: "Really enjoyed our snorkel tour, staff were friendly and attentive. We saw lots of fish, turtles up close and two wrecks. Thoroughly recommended. Thanks to all the crew for a very memorable day."
* A traveller said: "Great time seeing the shipwrecks. Nicky was very knowledgeable, got a tan too. Drinking water supplied."
* A traveller said: "Great scenery tour with Kwame’s expert narration . Best way to get a taste of Barbados in a single day."
* A traveller said: "Extremely knowledgeable tour guide, very comprehensive history of rum and mount gay plus the shots of rum and the cocktails... we made a rum punch and mango daiquiri"
* A traveller said: "Everything, such a great trip- with the added bonus of an amazing driver with local knowledge! He was amazing, really made our trip fantastic!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Carlisle Bay
- Andromeda Botanic Gardens
- Cherry Tree Hill
- Crane Beach
- Bathsheba Beach
- Barbados Museum & Historical Society
- Paynes Bay
- Orchid World & Tropical Flower Garden
- Garrison Historic Area
- Mount Gay Rum Visitor Center
- Bottom Bay
- Barbados Parliament Buildings
- Barbados Wildlife Reserve
- Harrison's Cave
- Bridgetown Cruise Port (Deep Water Harbour)
- St. Nicholas Abbey
- Sunbury Plantation House
- St. John's Parish Church
- Sandy Lane Beach