Belize Tours, Tickets & Excursions
* A traveller said: "Really interesting tour! Our guide Eric was amazing (very knowledgeable with 25-years of experience)!"
* A traveller said: "ATM is definitely a must do when visiting Belize. Our guide Glis was super knowledgeable about Mayan history, and even taught us a few words. The pacing was awesome, and it was an exciting but safe experience. Highly recommended!!"
* A traveller said: "We originally purchased this tour and we’re super excited but then we were informed due to COVID and not being in phase 2 they couldn’t provide it.It was a real bummer but understandable. However they did offer an alternative and despite us not doing our research on it as I did with this tour, we agreed and by far exceeded experience and expectations. We called late the night before from our hotel desk because no one confirmed our pick up time or if Tikal was still a go. We had someone respond right away and the next day bright and early we got picked up from our hotel. Leo was our tour guide grabbed us early barely took a coffee and we went to caracol among other mini stops on our way back. Maybe phase 2 will lift by end of July if not, and you’re worried about having a gap filler for your excursions and up for the challenge I highly recommend their option to go to Caracol. Tikal was more expensive by $25 or so, I was expecting a refund but after doing the actual full day trip and had such an incredible experience I don’t think I needed to even bother for the price difference. The food they offer as well is delicious"
* A traveller said: "Kenton Was a fantastic guide. Had so much extra information about the country and the culture during our drive to the zip line and cave tour. Very unique experience floating through the underground caves. Excellent tamales for lunch."
* A traveller said: "We had an amazing time! Very interesting tour and lots of fun tubing in the caves after. Our guide Elio was incredible! He went above and beyond for us and made it an unforgettable experience! Thank you!"
* A traveller said: "The party bus was so much fun!!! My group had a short time in Belize City, so this tour was the only chance we had to drive around and see a bit of the city. They were accommodating on the time and were gracious enough to drop us off at our hotel afterwards (it was on the party bus route). The music was great, plenty of space to dance, the bus was safe, the staff accompanied us whenever we hopped off to help us make purchases or find a restroom, and they never let our cups be empty. We also took a couple of shots of Belizean liquor. The city and people are beautiful. There were only three of us in my party and I was worried that we wouldn't have that much fun, but some of the locals hopped on. Other locals watched and waved as we rolls by. Everyone was so nice. I'm glad it happened that way. I would definitely do this tour again."
* A traveller said: "Victor was the best guide we ever had! Such an amazing trip! We even saw a bunch of howler monkeys at the ruins."
* A traveller said: "Our guide Elio was friendly, helpful, accommodating, personal, fun, and knowledgeable. What a perfect day!"
* A traveller said: "There are many tours out to Hol Chan, but this one goes more slowly and is far more relaxing. We had a lovely sail out and a great snorkel. Larger groups meant lovely chats but a little less flexibility. Would still recommend!"
* A traveller said: "This excursion was one of the best ones I have done. I booked with Melissa and she responded in a timely manner. David our tour guide was amazing. He was friendly and he made the tour more than we expected. It was me and four other friends. You were able to see the passion in him as he spoke about the country, the ruins and the cave. We stopped for lunch at this beautifully designed restaurant, which was owned by him and his wife. The food was delicious, the lemonade was very superb (best one i've tasted). My friends and I wanted to take some to go. I am glad we decided to do this excursion the day before we left Belize because it was really the best way to end the trip. BTW, David owes us each 3 beers each LOL"
* A traveller said: "Leo was a wonderful driver . He gave us a snippets of the country . From culture to food and activities . Twas a great way to know bout the country ."
* A traveller said: "As a Belizean, experiencing such a refreshing treasure that we have, was awesome. It was also very interesting to learn about some of our Mayan history associated with the cave."
* A traveller said: "Very personalized and felt welcomed . Love the entire tour. Percy was excellent and explained everything well."
* A traveller said: "Amazing time inside the caves and seeing the rainforest of Belize. Easy to get there from San Pedro and the lunch wa a perfect... highly recommend."
* A traveller said: "Victor took the time to point out so many different variations of coral. And made sure we saw all the interesting fish that we came across during the guided snorkel tour. Both David and Victor were excellent hosts during the whole tour. We had a great time!"
* A traveller said: "Ancelmo, gave us the best possible tour of Caracol. His knowledge of the history of this site and the Mayan culture was remarkable. We had the whole place to ourselves for the first hour. The site is spectacular and and we had an unforgettable tour!"
* A traveller said: "Our guide was incredibly knowledgeable about the history and was very accommodating to our needs on the tour. True caretaker. Very informative. The Mayan ruins were great to see and the tubing was adventurous. Was well fed at Hodes in San Ignacio!"
* A traveller said: "Wow. Leo was the best guide we could have hoped for. So informative and patient with a good sense of humor. If you want someone who really knows their Mayan history and the history of Belize stemming back to 400 BC, ask for Leo!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rio Frio Cave
- Community Baboon Sanctuary
- Blue Hole National Park
- Mountain Pine Ridge Forest Reserve
- Belize Botanic Gardens
- Crystal Cave (Mountain Cow Cave)
- Barton Creek Cave
- Bacalar Chico National Park & Marine Reserve (BCNPMR)
- Belize Zoo
- Green Hills Butterfly Ranch
- The Split
- Caves Branch Outpost
- Macal River
- Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary
- Mayflower Bocawina National Park
- El Pilar Mayan Ruins
- St. John’s Cathedral
- Lighthouse Reef
- San Jose Succotz
- Great Blue Hole
- Actun Tunichil Muknal
- Altun Ha
- Caye Caulker
- Belize City Cruise Port
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Placencia
- Things to do in Dangriga
- Things to do in Honduras
- Things to do in Guatemala
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan