Top Buenos Aires Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Buenos Aires Tours
Visit Buenos Aires' nearby Temaiken Zoo during this full-day trip. Enjoy learning about animals from all over the world, walking among them and even feeding some of them with your family. Learn about the animals' native habitats and conservation status from your guide while you travel through the zoo's different zones, including South America, Asia and Africa.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in Buenos Aires are taking additional safety precautions?
- Galileo Galilei Planetarium (Planetario Galileo Galilei)
- Villa Crespo
- Buenos Aires Cruise Port
- Barolo Palace (Palacio Barolo)
- San Telmo Market (Mercado de San Telmo)
- Alberto J. Armando Stadium (La Bombonera Stadium)
- Latin American Art Museum of Buenos Aires (Museo de Arte Lationoamericano de Buenos Aires, MALBA)
- Passion for Boca Juniors Museum (Museo de la Pasión Boquense)
- Mataderos Fair
- Kavanagh Building (Edificio Kavanagh)
- La Bomba de Tiempo
- La Ventana Tango Show
- Buenos Aires Chinatown (Barrio Chino)
- Palermo Hippodrome (Hipodromo Argentino de Palermo)
- Buenos Aires Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Buenos Aires)
- Obelisk (Obelisco de Buenos Aires)
- National Naval Museum (Museo Naval de la Nacion)
- Barrio Norte
- El Querandi
- National Library