Bulgaria Tours, Tickets & Excursions
* A traveller said: "It's worth it to wake up so early to see such amazing landscape. We had a great guide, very helpful. No need much hiking experience, only good shoes and jacket. The monastery is beautiful and we had enough time to enjoy both the mountain and the monastery!"
* A traveller said: "I purchased the transport option. Martin, the driver and guide from Traventuria, was above all a good driver. He was very entertaining throughout the ride, sharing insights about Sofia as well as interesting places along the way."
* A traveller said: "The trip was amazing and our guide was very kind and made the trip worthwhile. We had the opportunity to learn about these beautiful sites just two hours out of Sofia."
* A traveller said: "Omg the best one ever really good Exactly what u would expect of a proper tour guide is exactly what we got the best vip! Tour"
* A traveller said: "Best experience to visit the Old Capital; rich in history and beautiful avenues. Our tour guide Maria was friendly, an excellent driver and expert in this particular trip and she related not only the history but the development of modern Tarnovo."
* A traveller said: "5 star. very interesting, relaxed and tasty review of several Bulgarian vines of different kinds. highly recommended."
* A traveller said: "It was fantastic! Everything was perfect and I would recommend it to everyone. You won't regret it!!"
* A traveller said: "Great day tour from Sofia. Professional on-time driver. I would recommend this tour (self-guided option). Hike with beautiful views that is very moderate."
* A traveller said: "Nice combination of Plovdiv and a pretty mountain village with interesting landscape, architecture and history. My guide Lubo is the best guide I ever had."
* A traveller said: "I was fortunate to be the only one on this tour, and it was incredible. Belogradchik is a great place to visit. It is a place that I wouldn't be able to visit by myself and, thus, getting this tour was the right choice. During the trip, unfortunately, Venetsa was closed, so I visited Magura Cave which is amazing instead. Georgi was an excellent guide. Apart from being very knowledgable about his country and the whole Balkan region geographically and historically, he made sure that all my questions answered. He helped me get sheep-milk yoghurt, and on the way back to Sofia, he drove along the scenic route so I can see more of Bulgaria."
* A traveller said: "Pauvina was a tour coordinator. She knows her job well. Dylan was a wonderful driver and an interesting tour guide. The day was sunny. Dylan treated us with Gelato. It was very kind of him. He is passionate about history of Bulgaria. Thank u for your dedication."
* A traveller said: "All the points of interest were very unique and exciting to visit. Our guide, Dimitar, was extremely personable and delighted us with his experience and knowledge. An amazing day, thanks Dimitar!"
* A traveller said: "Very good trip, the Bulgarian guide was very nice, Skopje is very beautiful and the Macedonian guide told us a lot of interesting things."
* A traveller said: "Fantastic nature. Absolutely true to call this place one of the world wonders. I've also had an amazing guide, that told me all legends and histories about this place. You gonna come back to Belogradchik Rocks again and again."
* A traveller said: "The tour was excellent. My tour guide was very experienced and very knowledgeable. We were able to hit all the spots within the time promised."
* A traveller said: "Tony was a great guide and a very nice person to interact with. Pick up service and horse experience are very good"
* A traveller said: "Amazing tour! So informative and interesting. Hristo was great, super knowledgeable and accommodating to our needs (me being partially handicap with a walking disability) and our interests, cultural, social and historic."
* A traveller said: "Really nice experience hiking in this impressive area. Our guide did a great job of adjusting to everyone's different needs and fitness levels. He had a great attitude and disposition the entire time and was super helpful. If you can make it all the way to the top point...the view is stunning! Highly recommend!"
* A traveller said: "The tour was amazing! Valentin was super patient with our pace and we learned a lot from him. We had a lot of fun."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bulgarian National Museum of Military History
- Plovdiv Roman Theater (Ancient Theater of Philippopolis)
- Varna Archaeological Museum
- Varna Zoo (Zoopark)
- Sofia Synagogue
- Vitosha Boulevard (Vitoshka)
- Alexander Nevsky Cathedral
- Balchik Palace (Dvoreca)
- Amphitheater of Serdica
- Tsari Mali Grad
- Sofia National Gallery (Kvadrat 500)
- Central Sofia Market Hall (Halite)
- Castle of Ravadinovo (In Love with the Wind)
- Sofia Church of St. George (St. George Rotunda)
- Boyana Waterfall
- Vrana Palace (Park-Museum Vrana)
- Ivan Vazov National Theatre
- Plovdiv Old Town (Stari Grad)
- Sofia National Archaeological Museum
- Boyana Church
- Sofia National History Museum
- Belogradchik Fortress (Kaleto)
- Rila Monastery
- Rila Mountains
- Vitosha Mountain
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Varna
- Things to do in Veliko Tarnovo
- Things to do in Plovdiv
- Things to do in Sliven
- Things to do in Bansko
- Things to do in Kosovo
- Things to do in Romania
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Bucharest
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Constanta
- Things to do in Wallachia
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast