All in One Journey! Travel makes you realize that no matter how much you know, there’s always more to learn. This trip will keep you entertained, and provide you with new experiences, and a great insight into the cultural history of Cambodia. With your expert guide, explore the awesome temples of Angkor. Visit Angkor Wat, South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon, covered in more than 200 enormous faces. Visit Baphuon, Vimeanakas, it’s located inside the walled enclosure of the Former Royal Palace of Khmer Empire then explore the Terrace of Elephants & the Terrace of Leper King. In the afternoon we visit the jungle-enveloped Ta Prohm. Enjoy your lunch with cold drinks in a local restaurant at the 12th-century temple.
• Meet & talk to locals
• Enjoy photo opportunities
• Avoid the crowds & escape the heat
• Your guide will stay with you for the whole day tour
• Listen to expert guide's explanations & share the experiences.
• This is a private tour, everything is flexible to your needs.... More