To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
Lantern souvenir,real local experience in the fishing village. our car will ride you to the art of making lanterns,you will visit craftsmen with skillful hands,showing you howto create the brightly colored lanterns.Expertly guided you could make yourself a lantern as a gift to your family.Finish your learning, you are welcomed the local tea in the fishing village, you will join rowing the special basket boat and carching crab, go fishing technique with your skillful fisherman on river, come back family ,you have local food in the coconut house nearly river
* Capture beautiful shots around historic Hoi An Old in the early morning light.
* Trinh is our photography subject wearing traditional Vietnamese dress - Áo Dài & Nón Lá.
* Connect with the locals at their houses or at the market, breaking the barriers.
* Learn about camera settings, composition & photography tips.
* Learn about Vietnamese Culture.
* Ends at a local coffee shop where we review and discuss post-processing techniques.
* Support the local business and giving back to the unfortunate.
* Suitable for all camera types, cellphones, levels.
* Your Guides:
Alden (Instructor - Emmy Award Winning Artist with over 2 decades of photography experience)
Trinh (Certified International Tour Guide - Vietnamese - Model - Community Service Volunteer/organizer)
Experience the natural beauty and excitement of Ba Na Hills on a private tour that includes all the mountain resort’s intriguing attractions at one fixed price. On a private tour, thrill-seekers and nature lovers can get personalized recommendations for what sites to prioritize within the park, from the Golden Bridge and cable car to the theme park and French cellar.
Our Nature Reserve trip is designed for all travelers to experience an amazing adventure through the beautiful Vietnam countryside. The tour is guided by motorcycle or automobile through the lush country and rice paddy fields. On our way through the mountains we will pass through quaint villages, grazing water buffalo, and farm leaf hat making. We will enjoy the most beautiful and natural hidden waterfalls in the area. Traditional chicken BBQ, organic fresh local fruit, and sticky rice made to order. You can swim, slide, or jump off the rocks into pristine fresh water.
The Cham Islands are an ecological marvel in Vietnam, brimming with flora and fauna, and recognized as a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve. With this full-day tour, nature enthusiasts can visit this regional marvel with a day of activities in this island reserve. Highlights include snorkeling, hiking, and even sunbathing on the waterfront. When you work up an appetite, you can refuel with an included lunch, and enjoy easy speedboat travel back to shore—all included.
TOUR PROGRAM :
7:00 a.m :You will start from your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city and travel 50km to My Son Holyland by air conditioned private vehicle. My Son Holyland was the capital and religious centre of the Champa peoples. Descendants of the Champa civilisation still live along the coast of Vietnam though they are now fully integrated in Vietnamese society. A major restoration project is underway though nobody from our high-tech world has yet managed to work out how the Cham people were able to get their baked bricks to stick together during construction without the use of mortar. You will have a deeper understanding about Cham Culture.Cham People & Cham Kingdom with our Toutguide.
Next, We go to Boat Station to board on boat for the remainder of the trip to Hoi An.On the way back to Hoi An, Boat will cruise Thu Bon River and stop for a short visit at Kim Bong Carpentry Village .After That we go back to Hoi An Dock , and We bring you back Your hotel in Hoi An Or Da Nang city
Live like Vietnam’s last emperor, Bao Dai, for a day. Indulge a little on an all-inclusive junk cruise, with snacks and six specialty drinks provided. Your guide will tell you all about the food and drink you’re enjoying, as well as the culture and history of the area, and the scenery from the boat. Visit a secret beach that you surely wouldn’t find otherwise, and enjoy snorkeling, kayaking, and more.
Once a popular getaway for French colonials in Vietnam, the Ba Na Hills is now a popular city escape for tourists in the Da Nang region. On this private day trip from Da Nang or Hoi An, visit Ba Na and experience its remarkable views without the hassle of booking tickets and transport. Walk along the Golden Bridge, 4,600 feet above sea level, and see the mountains, city, and sea sprawling out beneath you.
- Picking up at the port and transfer to Ba Na Hills, also known as the second DaLat in Central of Viet Nam. The beautiful weather here is always cooling, you can be sunk in to 4 seasons in just a single day including spring, fall, summer and winter
- You will admire the height of the mountain by the most modern cable car system in Southeast Asia. You will visit Dream Stream Cable car Station. After finishing the first cable car, you will visit France wine cellar, Linh Ung pagoda and Flower gardens.
- Continuing up to the third cable car where you can pay a visit to French Village which reserved as a resort for French Officials during French colonial period
- Visit Golden Bridge. The bridge enables visitors to enjoy stunning panoramic views of majestic scenery of the Ba Na Hills Resort from above
- Joining games in Fantasy Park - the third biggest indoor games zone in Vietnam with series of interesting games: 4 - 5D film, skiver, The death race, dinosaur park
- Drop off at port
Discover the best locations to capture photos of the sunrise or sunset at the Hoi An village of Tra Que on this tour with a professional photographer-guide. Whether you’re an amateur or expert, you’ll enjoy receiving local insight into the ideal vantage points for the perfect shot. Select either the morning or evening tour when booking.
Get out of the city and taste a slice of rural life outside Hoi An on this guided half-day tour. Dive head-first into a bustling morning market. Take a traditional basket boat down the Thu Bon River, paddling through the dense palm forest. Join a cooking class in a secluded location and learn how to make Vietnamese dishes like banh xeo and papaya salad – and then eat your creations for lunch or dinner.
Capture a slice of Vietnamese life unknown to all but a few visitors during this early morning photography tour down at the docks. As fishermen bring in their overnight catch, you'll master the fundamentals of documentary photography. Learn how to shoot in the changing early morning light and how to capture a fast-moving scene like the bustling waterfront. Finish this tour with expertly composed photos and an inside glimpse into Vietnamese working life.
- Visit the lost Champa Kingdom that dates back to the 3rd century
- Marvel at the beautiful valley surrounded by towering mountains
- Explore the temples that were rebuilt in the 7th century
- Learn about the fascinating history behind Hinduis
7:00-8:00am: Our professional tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel( We will pick up at 5:00am if you like to do Sunrise)
- We departure for My Son Sanctuary. After 1 hour driving by private ar from Hoi An to My Son, you will arrival and buy ticktet.
- After enjoy the show, you will visit the system with over 70 towers in My Son Sanctuary. The over 70 temples and tombs extant at My Son have been dated to the period between the 4th century and the 14th century AD. You will have more knowledge about Viet Nam and you will love this country.
Leaving this World Heritage site behind, we will return you to your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang around mid day.
7:00 or 7:30. Our professional tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel.
We begin this tour with a drive to the Hai Van Pass. This is one of the most scenic hillside roads in Vietnam and as our vehicle steadily climbs the steep winding roads of the mountain pass, you will have a chance to see the most dramatic panoramic views.
Arriving to Hue and visit the Citadel which is Hue’s prime attraction, and contains the Imperial City, the Forbidden Purple City and the Emperor’s Private Residence.
Time for a break and you will enjoy a delicious lunch in local restaurant and relax for a short while.
Next, you will take the dragon boat on Perfume River to visit Thien Mu Pagoda which is considered by many as the unofficial symbol of Hue. Thien Mu is an active Buddhist monastery with origins dating back to 1601.
This unique excursion is based on the authentic ways of living of Vietnamese what have been doing from the feudal time to present day .
Travellers will see the best skills of constructing a monument in the ancient time and will get the great combination of multi-transportation during the trip.
We guarantee to bring to travellers the best, unique and different experience
Impress your friends and family with professional-quality photographs after a photography tour of Nha Trang. Exploring with a guide means you’ll visit some of Nha Trang’s most photogenic spots—many of which are only known to locals—and benefit from the creative insight of your photographer guide. Plus, hotel pickup and drop-off mean you don’t have to worry about finding a meeting point.
Because this is the best way to explore Da Lat and the real countryside, you will see so much and interesting thing and learn about Dalat.
If you are family we can mixed up with motorcycle and Private car follow. Contact us anytime you want.
My Son sanctuary - located not too far away from Hoi An and Da Nang has become an attractive destination for visitors in the itinerary at Central Vietnam.
We upgrade this tour from the lower-class tour which is offered with big bus and hips of people which is normally disturbing. So a full minivan (15 people) is the biggest group we have for each tour.
The experienced tour guide will accompany visitors along the trip and help visitors understand cultural and architectural values of the Champa civilization.
After visiting the ancient temples and taking the best photos, visitors would opportunity to indulge themself with the subtle beauty of Thu Bon river on the way back to Hoi An ancient town.
Lunch is offered before guests join their boat ride.
As we are aware of environmental protection, so we always have vegetarian food to serve if required.
This tour is expected to finish at around 1 pm.
Apart from this tour we also offer the 6 am - small group tour at a equivalent price.
Highlights Hoi an Walking Street Food Tours Venture to hidden food spots off the tourist trail with an experienced local guide Explore Hoi An’s unique food culture through dishes like Banh Mi and White rose dumplings Enjoy the night view of the Japanese covered bridge while enjoying Vietnamese coffee or beer at a riverfront café Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 people ensures a personalized experience
Head to the Marble Mountains and the Son Tra Peninsula on this half-day tour from Da Nang. You’ll visit mysterious caves hidden within and see the 220-foot-high (67-meter) marble Bodhisattva statue that resides at Ling Ung Pagoda. Enjoy sweeping views and visit Non Nuoc, a centuries-old stone carving village. Round-trip hotel transport included.
- Da Nang half-day tour of the Son Tra Peninsula
- Climb steps up to Huyen Khong Cave in the Marble Mountains
- Visit the stone carving village of Non Nuoc
- View Linh Ung Pagoda and its Goddess of Mercy, ‘Lady Buddha’
- Our Tourguide Drivers are excellent students from University of Danang with a passion to be the representative of the city to foreign Tourist
- We pick you up at the hotel and drive you around the city by motor bike
-Stop at the city beautiful view for Photo : Dragon bridge, tran thi ly bridge, han river, linh ung pagoda, big lady budda statue
-Stop for a local coffee
- Visit Han market for shopping and enjoy some traditonal local vietnamese food
Introducing an educational, Special Interest Tour, experiencing the culture and life of Co Tu Indigenous Tribe ethnic minority people. They embrace centuries-old traditions and have preserved their own language, ceremonial worship, cultural dress and unique means of survival. The traditional community of Cotu ethnic minority people awaits you with a friendly smile. We have organized this tour for anyone who wants to experience the traditional and captivating life of the ‘Co Tu’ indigenous people and enjoys countryside riding.
Walking around the fish market you can view the wide variety of fish on offer. Enjoy also watching the lively commercial activity of locals competing to get the best deal of the day as they buy fish straight from the fishing trawlers coming back after days at sea.
In the dawn light you can capture amazing photos of the market activity, the beautiful Thu Bon River and the Cham Islands. Enjoy a Vietnamese coffee as the sun rises, signalling the start of a new day in beautiful Hoi An.