To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
Our tour guide will welcome you in the hotel lobby at 8AM for the morning tour and 2PM for the afternoon one.
And will bring you to the Thu Bon river for a boat ride to the craft villages.
- Jump aboard a local-style boat to traverse the waterways from Hoi An to nearby craft villages
- Visit Thanh Ha pottery village, famous for formally providing decorative pottery to the palaces of the Nguyen Dynasty.
- View the hand-crafting of decorative pottery; teapots and cups, vases and bowls; and have a product made especially for you!
- Travel by boat to Kim Bong carpentry village to watch how traditional wooden fishing boats are made
- See skilled carpenters create handcrafted furniture and carvings
• Enjoy fresh mountain air in the beautiful tea fields
• Discover the culture, traditions and lifestyle of a Vietnamese hill tribe
• Visit Tea Plantation , Enjoy Stunning Views on the way.
• Visit the DHROONG handicraft village, where Co Tu-style products are produced
Our tour guide will pick you at hotel lobby at 8AM or 1.30PM and cycle to the countryside.
- Discover the simple life of the villagers and experience the warmth of their welcome while enjoying the poetic and beautiful scenery such as bamboo, thatched cottages, rice fields, schools...
- Learn how to make rice paper cake, weaving mat, bamboo basket boat..
- Take a boat ride a long the Thu Bon river back to the Hoi An Old town
- Enjoy local snacks, coffee..
End tour and back hotel.
Coming to Hoi An, tourists not only contemplate works of ancient and unique culture connecting with priceless cultural value, but also many other interesting places. That is the traditional villages and countryside around. With our Hoi An Countryside Tour– we leaving crowded and noisy downtown behind, we will take you to quiet and poetic places, traveling on a country road and meeting peasants. Then, we will visit some traditional villages to explore their working day and you will get more when you join in experiencing a farming day with the natives.