Easter Island Tours, Tickets & Excursions
* A traveller said: "An excellent tour covering all the main sights of Easter Island. The two guides we amazing, full of enthusiasm and knowledge about there island and it’s history. Lunch was also excellent, the fresh tuna on the first day was fantastic. I really enjoy my time and learnt a lot."
* A traveller said: "Tour was great, small group, we go to see the highlights of the north and west of the island with a lot of information on the history of the island and the moai. Frank was a very good guide. I would recommend this tour."
* A traveller said: "Our guide Toki was excellent! Patience and knowledgeable. Toki also knows where you can get good pictures! The tour itself was awesome. Just to be able to see the Moai was spectacular!"
* A traveller said: "Had a great time Benjamin was very knowledgeable,friendly made our trip enjoyable . Learn so much about the island and his history"
* A traveller said: "Quite expensive BUT the guide was fantastic. So kind, very careful & professional (and so nice!). A must-to-do tour!"
* A traveller said: "The tour was really great it would have been better if water was provided during tour and your reviews would be realy realy great if ai didn't have to use 100 letters"
* A traveller said: "This trip is expensive but well worth every penny!! We had a small group, around 8 of us, and we traveled to a spot with no light and enjoyed the stars. There were 3 people from the company who were very knowledgeable and taught us a ton on the stars and how the Rapa Nui people used the stars to navigate. We saw Jupiter, Saturn, the moon, milky way, and more... highly recommend"
* A traveller said: "Joaquin was a wonderful guide. We had an amazing experience. The ride on a SUV was a breeze. We enjoyed learning about the wonders of the Rapa Nui culture."
* A traveller said: "I can’t imagine a better guide than the one we had. Christian had such in depth knowledge of Easter Island and his mastery of the English language was superb. The tour itself hit all of the high points including hidden gems that only a local expert would know about. I highly recommend this tour and company!"
* A traveller said: "We had a tour off the ship and had a great time The guide was fantastic and we saw the whole island."
* A traveller said: "Do not, I repeat, DO NOT take this excursion wearing shorts unless you want to lose a bit of skin on your legs from the saddle. Other than that it's a wonderful ride. Iti, the horse was gentle, the area is spectacular, the view from the top of Terevaka is spectacular and planting a tree to help with reforestation of the island was an incredible way to spend a morning on Rapa Nui. If (when) I go again I will definitely do this trip again (with pants)."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Hanga Roa
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in Lake District
- Things to do in Patagonia
- Things to do in San Cristobal
- Things to do in Valparaíso
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Pucón
- Things to do in La Serena
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in North Chile
- Things to do in Patagonia
- Things to do in Tahiti
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina