Top Hungary Theaters
4 Hungary Theaters | All Hungary Tours
Enjoy a traditional Hungarian evening of song, dance, food, and wine at this folklore dinner-show in Budapest. After hotel pickup, travel to an old-style restaurant in the city and savor a 3-course dinner of classic Hungarian dishes served with wine. Then, watch a folklore show of national dance, song, and live music before admiring panoramic views of the city lights from Gellert Hill and a return transfer to your hotel or Danube river port.
Venture to the beautiful Buda Hills for dinner and a folk show on your next trip to Budapest. You’ll be picked up at your hotel in Budapest by a guide and transported to an authentic restaurant in the hills, where you can enjoy night-time views of the city. A three-course meal and wine will be provided, followed by traditional folk music and dance.
Head west of Budapest and venture to the beautiful Godollo area, where you’ll visit an equestrian farm in the middle of hills and woods and take part in a traditional Hungarian horse show as well as visit a nearby castle. This private tour is about 6 hours long with a 30 minutes drive from Budapest and includes everything from demonstrations, followed by a delicious, homemade lunch and carriage ride with private transport to and from your Budapest accommodation.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Experience the sounds of the Danube Symphony Orchestra with this Budapest Gala Concert at either Pesti Vigadó or Danube Palace. With classical melodies enhanced by the cimbalom folk instrument, the concert also includes performances by ballet dancers, a Hungarian gypsy folk band and soloists from the Budapest Operetta Theatre and Virtuosos Talent Show. Choose from two seating options, and, if you wish, enhance your evening with a dinner cruise upgrade. The option includes a hot buffet meal and Sparkling wine or wine as you cruise along the Danube River.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Theaters in Hungary?
The best Theaters in Hungary according to Viator travelers are:
- Budapest By Night & Hungarian Dance Performance with Dinner&Wine
- Budapest Folklore Show including Dinner
- Horse show with lunch near Budapest with private transport
- Gala Concert with Cimbalom Show in Budapest
- Aeropark Budapest
- Liszt Ferenc Square (Liszt Ferenc Tér)
- Hungarian State Opera House (Magyar Állami Operaház)
- Hungarian Heritage House (Budai Vigadó)
- Margaret Island (Margit-Sziget)
- Museum of Military History (Hadtörténeti Múzeum)
- Zugfozde Palinka Museum (Zugfozde Pálinkamúzeum)
- House of Terror Museum (Terror Háza Múzeum)
- Fisherman’s Bastion (Halaszbastya)
- Danube Palace (Duna Palota)
- Lukács Thermal Bath (Szent Lukács Gyógyfürdo)
- Holy Trinity Column (Szentháromság-Szobor)
- Kunsthalle Budapest
- Palvolgyi Caves (Pálvölgyi Barlang)
- Adam Clark Square (Clark Ádám Tér)
- Memento Park
- Buda Castle (Budai Vár)
Things to do near Hungary
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Miskolc
- Things to do in Szentendre
- Things to do in Sopron
- Things to do in Pécs
- Things to do in Slovakia
- Things to do in Serbia
- Things to do in Northern Hungary
- Things to do in Banská Bystrica
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Timisoara
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Transylvania